Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something?

+10
MSU addict
aualum06
Heat Miser
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 14:42

That was a nice Michigan tackle though, never seen that shoving tackle technique before.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 14:43

Hornibrook heatin up
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-18, 14:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

I watched probably 12-15 plays of their game last week and all of this game today. I feel like in that time play has been stopped for Brandon Peters 3-4 times.
That seems like a lot.

We'll see what's wrong with him but I think he wanted out of this game. Harbs needs to tell him to put on his iron jock.

Any friends of mine who are Michigan fans say Peters wasn't the backup to Speight due to "problems in the huddle." I think that's code for "he's a pussy."
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 14:44

Taylor-made TD
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-18, 14:44

lol, good. Tease them and then crush them.

Now run the score up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 14:45

Oops not Taylor.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-18, 14:45

Tell us some more about MIs dominating front 7......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-18, 14:45

This announcer team kinda blows.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-18, 14:47

I'd like to point out that as soon as I said Hornibrook was bad he started playing like Ben Rothlisberger. Bow before my dark magic.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2017-11-18, 14:48

How can Hairball take Jesus Peters out of the game?!?!?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-18, 14:49

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Oh boy, this announcer has given walvie fans another reason to bitch.

Yeah Klatt's a poor announcer, I've not been impressed when he does our games. They need to put him back on the LeHigh vs Lafayette game.

But scum fans will love him. He's turned them into victims.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-18, 14:49

Heat Miser wrote:How can Hairball take Jesus Peters out of the game?!?!?

He's injured.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 14:49

Clarett's Folly wrote:I'd like to point out that as soon as I said Hornibrook was bad he started playing like Ben Rothlisberger. Bow before my dark magic.

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something? - Page 3 2376398117
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-11-18, 14:49

That hit was a touch excessive but not straight dirty.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-18, 14:54

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:I'd like to point out that as soon as I said Hornibrook was bad he started playing like Ben Rothlisberger. Bow before my dark magic.

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something? - Page 3 2376398117

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something? - Page 3 502811600
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 14:58

Wisconsin stadium always looks so cool from aerial shots.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-18, 14:58

Death Roe wrote:That hit was a touch excessive but not straight dirty.

This is football, not pattycake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 15:05

Great burst by Taylor. Huge huge run.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dagger time COME ON
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something? - Page 3 502811600 Hornibrook has no help
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-18, 15:09

That drive was quite the cock tease.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-11-18, 15:10

Hairball? Jesus Peters?

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something? - Page 3 502811600 What the fuck are you guys talking about?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-18, 15:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hairball? Jesus Peters?

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something? - Page 3 502811600 What the fuck are you guys talking about?

Don't get rough in here you'll upset Roe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-18, 15:15

Wisconsin needs to finish this.

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something? - Page 3 B32xWEH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-18, 15:19

Bush just saved Michigan a time out. Caught in a late substitution and went down.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-18, 15:21

I'm enjoying watching them grind the walvies to dust.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 15:21

Is Wisconsin remodeling their stadium or something? - Page 3 DO8OffLVwAA2XhY
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-18, 15:24

Harbo chokes it away again......Walvie nation now has to see a win against tOSU to avoid an offseason of discontent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 15:25

LooseGoose wrote:I'm enjoying watching them grind the walvies to dust.

Wisco OL is like a grist mill right now.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-18, 15:25

I never get tired of sad walvie fans crowd shots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-18, 15:26

I had the game on in the car when Peters got hurt. Hope the kid is ok but Brandy and Dumbledore started arguing with each other. It was great. Their frustration was palpable.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 15:26

Should go for it, so what if they don't get it. Give u of m the ball deep in their own zone.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-18, 15:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I had the game on in the car when Peters got hurt. Hope the kid is ok but Brandy and Dumbledore started arguing with each other. It was great. Their frustration was palpable.

I hate Michigan football as much as anyone but that school deserves a better radio broadcast.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-11-18, 15:31

Fuck that. We still have Tieman.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-18, 15:32

What did Harbs see in O'Korn to begin with?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-18, 15:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuck that. We still have Tieman.

Wow man....people read this board.

;-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-11-18, 15:34

Fucking Klatt is just a hater of Mercer and the Citadel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-11-18, 15:34

LooseGoose wrote:Fucking Klatt is just a hater of Mercer and the Citadel.

No shit, I'm cracking up.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-11-18, 15:35

No matter what Harbaugh always looks like a deer in the headlights on the sidelines.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-11-18, 15:36

LooseGoose wrote:Fucking Klatt is just a hater of Mercer and the Citadel.

Because Wisconsin played a stellar non conference schedule
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next