Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The win this game and we’re #1 game thread cause F**k Duke

+14
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
Cameron
Turtleneck
steveschneider
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
18 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The win this game and we’re #1 game thread  cause F**k Duke - Page 6 Empty Re: The win this game and we’re #1 game thread cause F**k Duke

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 01:12

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You said we'd be ranked #1 if we won. We did, we aren't. You lied.

DWags is fake news.

Yup, and I'll bet he did it on purpose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The win this game and we’re #1 game thread  cause F**k Duke - Page 6 Empty Re: The win this game and we’re #1 game thread cause F**k Duke

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 08:06

I told you guys to be nice to each other otherwise the voters would catch wind of discontent within the program and vote us #2. You guys kept being assholes and now look where we are. 1st losers. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-12, 08:39

I'm here to defend myself. I started another game thread, ( I believe I'm undefeated starting them this year), in order to move us to the #1 spot. MSU and myself delivered a 25 point, oh by the way, sleep walk through it and look up at the end and we have 88 boring points, game. We delivered

What did you guys do afterward? Argued like little girls over a lost barbie doll. You completely fucked this program. Now, you're looking to lash out and blame others, specifically me, for your lack of character. I don't really appreciate that at all. As a matter of fact, I honestly think I should really not start any game threads that MSU will need to have a successful season as my means of punishing you. Perhaps that will teach you a lesson on how to treat each other during a blow out victory which could have put us into the #1 spot and secured a one seed for us in Detroit.

I hope you reflect on what you've all done here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-12, 08:45

Shut the fuck up dwags
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 08:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Shut the fuck up dwags

#2 talk right here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-12, 08:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Shut the fuck up dwags

#2 talk right here.

I didn’t even get through his rambling incoherent bull shit before I wrote that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 08:49

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

#2 talk right here.

I didn’t even get through his rambling incoherent bull shit before I wrote that

Of course you didn't. Why don't you take a lap.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-12, 08:51

Keep digging that hole. You're killing the program Travis. Killing it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-12, 08:55

You’re both fucking weirdos
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-12, 09:19

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You’re both fucking weirdos

Go kick your round ball and leave Wags alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2017-12-12, 09:26

DWags wrote:I'm here to defend myself. I started another game thread, ( I believe I'm undefeated starting them this year), in order to move us to the #1 spot. MSU and myself delivered a 25 point, oh by the way, sleep walk through it and look up at the end and we have 88 boring points, game. We delivered

What did you guys do afterward? Argued like little girls over a lost barbie doll. You completely fucked this program. Now, you're looking to lash out and blame others, specifically me, for your lack of character. I don't really appreciate that at all. As a matter of fact, I honestly think I should really not start any game threads that MSU will need to have a successful season as my means of punishing you. Perhaps that will teach you a lesson on how to treat each other during a blow out victory which could have put us into the #1 spot and secured a one seed for us in Detroit.

This sounds exactly like what someone who finished in second place would say.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 14:19

MSU addict wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm here to defend myself. I started another game thread, ( I believe I'm undefeated starting them this year), in order to move us to the #1 spot. MSU and myself delivered a 25 point, oh by the way, sleep walk through it and look up at the end and we have 88 boring points, game. We delivered

This sounds exactly like what someone who finished in second place would say.

This. DWags is just a little too twitchy after getting called out for lying to all of us.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 14:19

Buncha blues in this thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 14:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Buncha blues in this thread.

Turtleneck is a blue, we know that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-12, 14:23

I'm the type of guy who doesn't come on here and bump this and say "I told you so" when you guys have lost our #1 seed in Detroit this March. I'm not going to bump this at all. I will just calmly grieve what could have been with the rest of Spartan Nation, knowing we have hooligan's and assholes who are so into their petty little feuds that they're willing to put their own interests over those of Tom Izzo and the MSU team.

Me and the boys put together a nice 25 point victory last Saturday, you guys ruined all of our work. Thanks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 14:39

DWags wrote:I'm the type of guy who doesn't come on here and bump this and say "I told you so" when you guys have lost our #1 seed in Detroit this March. I'm not going to bump this at all. I will just calmly grieve what could have been with the rest of Spartan Nation, knowing we have hooligan's and assholes who are so into their petty little feuds that they're willing to put their own interests over those of Tom Izzo and the MSU team.

Me and the boys put together a nice 25 point victory last Saturday, you guys ruined all of our work. Thanks.

Blah blah blah Liar! Liaaaarrrr!!!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 14:42

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-12, 14:43

“Message board posts influence the game” is another 40 year old rcmb joke that you guys really should let die a long overdue death.

But you do you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 14:49

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:“Message board posts influence the game” is another 40 year old rcmb joke that you guys really should let die a long overdue death.

But you do you.

The internet has not been around for 40 years. Fake news.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-12, 14:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:“Message board posts influence the game” is another 40 year old rcmb joke that you guys really should let die a long overdue death.

But you do you.

Just because you didn’t know about it doesn’t mean it wasn’t out there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Internet
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-12, 14:57

But you do you.

Did you hear what happens when irrelevant message board posters say the word “skullfuck” or create a thread about the game?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 14:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Oh, snap! Lady Pylon gets her nose booped!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 15:00

Also, I was implying that message board posts influence rankings, not actual games. Let expand on this. Every year you see Michigan, Notre Dame, USC, etc. ranked high in preseason polls in football. Why is this? A lot of it has to do with a perceived national brand. Right or wrong it's a thing and I believe in some way influences certain people to overvalue certain programs. How are these "national brands" talked about these days? A lot of it is on social media.

One could postulate that the inverse might also be true. Let's say a really stupid voter stumbled across out little message board here and reads all of the negative things we're writing about. Maybe it plants a seed that MSU really isn't that good because he is a weak minded moron. He drops us a couple of spots in the poll. He talks to his other dumbass buddy voters. Soon enough we have a bias against us started by our very own infighting.

Implausible? Yes. Impossible? No.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 15:01

tGreenWay wrote:

Oh, snap! Lady Pylon gets her nose booped!

Only I get to boop my kid's cute nose. Fuck off Travis!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-12, 15:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Also, I was implying that message board posts influence rankings, not actual games. Let expand on this. Every year you see Michigan, Notre Dame, USC, etc. ranked high in preseason polls in football. Why is this? A lot of it has to do with a perceived national brand. Right or wrong it's a thing and I believe in some way influences certain people to overvalue certain programs. How are these "national brands" talked about these days? A lot of it is on social media.

One could postulate that the inverse might also be true. Let's say a really stupid voter stumbled across out little message board here and reads all of the negative things we're writing about. Maybe it plants a seed that MSU really isn't that good because he is a weak minded moron. He drops us a couple of spots in the poll. He talks to his other dumbass buddy voters. Soon enough we have a bias against us started by our very own infighting.

The win this game and we’re #1 game thread  cause F**k Duke - Page 6 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 15:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Also, I was implying that message board posts influence rankings, not actual games. Let expand on this. Every year you see Michigan, Notre Dame, USC, etc. ranked high in preseason polls in football. Why is this? A lot of it has to do with a perceived national brand. Right or wrong it's a thing and I believe in some way influences certain people to overvalue certain programs. How are these "national brands" talked about these days? A lot of it is on social media.

Can't happen. I smudge all the game threads. Bad juju is wiped away, and this dump of a message board smells pretty good for a few hours afterward.
Which reminds me, Pylon: Pick up your nasty socks. They're all over the place. They're muddy, wet, stanky and just gross.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-12, 15:09

Go back to rcmb
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 15:10

Go back to rcmb

I wish I could permaban you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 15:10

Go back to rcmb

Trevor was here yesterday. Bet he was trying to get Pylon back over there.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-12, 15:11

I'll never start another game thread again. I'm pulling a Speight and leaving. Fuck you to hell. Fuck all of you to hell.

Well, o.k., I'm not leaving like Speight, but I' mad as a wet hen at all of you and will punish you all by not starting any threads, even if we need it to win a championship. I'll consider starting another game thread for a hat, a pie, and two full bowls from OTPT. If not, you can fuck yourselves.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-12, 15:15

DWags wrote:I'll never start another game thread again. I'm pulling a Speight and leaving. Fuck you to hell. Fuck all of you to hell.

Well, o.k., I'm not leaving like Speight, but I' mad as a wet hen at all of you and will punish you all by not starting any threads, even if we need it to win a championship. I'll consider starting another game thread for a hat, a pie, and two full bowls from OTPT. If not, you can fuck yourselves.

No hitter
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-12, 15:16

Travis hired JLS. He tried to ruin football, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 15:21

tGreenWay wrote:

Go back to rcmb

Trevor was here yesterday. Bet he was trying to get Pylon back over there.

The pay over there is better. Benefits suck though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 15:29

DWags wrote:I'll never start another game thread again. I'm pulling a Speight and leaving. Fuck you to hell. Fuck all of you to hell.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 15:30

DWags is a big baby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-12, 15:30

That reminds me. If I don't get you a pie before then, we can plan on 6/3/18. I'll be at Harpo's and can bring a raft of pies. Explanation in the metal thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-12, 15:31

Turtleneck wrote:Travis hired JLS. He tried to ruin football, too.

No I didn’t turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-12, 15:36

No I didn’t turtleneck

I saw you at the interviews.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-12, 15:43

No I didn’t turtleneck

Turtleneck is just here to stir up shit. He's a blue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-12, 15:48

LooseGoose wrote:

That reminds me. If I don't get you a pie before then, we can plan on 6/3/18. I'll be at Harpo's and can bring a raft of pies. Explanation in the metal thread.

Deal.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next