Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pains me to say it but the CWS has become a snooze fest

+3
steveschneider
Ass Dan
MrMojoRisin
7 posters

Go down

Pains me to say it but the CWS has become a snooze fest Empty Pains me to say it but the CWS has become a snooze fest

Post by MrMojoRisin Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Shame on the those in the NCAA who held a gun to the city of Omaha's head to build a new stadium or lose the the CWS to some other town that would not take care of it like Omaha. Yes the bats have been changed but you cannot hit HR's at all at TD Ameritrade. Coaches are now telling their teams to hit it on the ground, base to base. Snooze! I miss the big HR's and the excitement of Rosenblatt Stadium. This new park sucks and the wind and everything else have killed run production. U built a dud Omaha but it wasn't all your fault.
MrMojoRisin
MrMojoRisin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Pains me to say it but the CWS has become a snooze fest Empty Re: Pains me to say it but the CWS has become a snooze fest

Post by Ass Dan Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:23 pm

It's honestly a terribly boring event either way. Aluminum bats are for high schoolers
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pains me to say it but the CWS has become a snooze fest Empty Re: Pains me to say it but the CWS has become a snooze fest

Post by steveschneider Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Here's the worlds tiniest violin playing for you.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:23 pm

I only watch the Spartans play.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Does it really cause you pain?
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:34 pm

I thought this thread was going to be about the Chicago White Sox.
Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonerland Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:34 pm

The college world series is quaint and nice. I'm sure most of the ball players have hot girlfriends.
Bonerland
Bonerland
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down