Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School..

5 posters

Go down

Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. Empty Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 11:36

you can do some research here, if need be:

Wikipedia: List of Billboard Number One Singles
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. Empty Re: Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 11:38

week of June 4th, 1988..

Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. Empty Re: Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-19, 11:46

Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. 1401550746
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-19, 11:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:week of June 4th, 1988..

Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. 3493939353

Good one!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 11:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. 1401550746
I doubt many of us are gonna be like "wow, that was such a great song"... Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-19, 11:52

Check out J-Lo in there though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-19, 11:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I doubt many of us are gonna be like "wow, that was such a great song"....Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. 502811600

Now if we're going by what was #1 when you were born.....afro  afro  afro  afro afro

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 11:56

LooseGoose wrote:
you could do a lot worse..

like George Michael.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 11:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I doubt many of us are gonna be like "wow, that was such a great song"....Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. 502811600

Now if we're going by what was #1 when you were born.....afro  afro  afro  afro afro

I scanned the late 70's when I was a kid.. some serious disco stuff that still gets some airplay at certain get-togethers.

afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 11:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Now if we're going by what was #1 when you were born.....afro  afro  afro  afro  afro

year I was born.. Shocked

Post The Number One Song on the Billboard Chart the Week You Graduated High School.. 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-19, 12:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Following along on the born thing....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-12-19, 12:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Following along on the born thing....
nice.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-12-19, 12:15

Born - ugh. I hate this song.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-19, 12:32

Blondie was the technical "#1" song the week I graduated, but I'm pretty sure this was, by far, the number 1 album that year.  It says it lost it's number one song to blondie the month I graduated.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-12-19, 13:54

First two weeks of June 1985 so this covers it

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down