Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I’m developing type 2 diabetes

+6
Death Roe
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Bill Cain
10 posters

Go down

I think I’m developing type 2 diabetes Empty I think I’m developing type 2 diabetes

Post by Bill Cain 2018-02-04, 11:11

Yesterday at work I didn’t eat anything for 6 hours and my hands started to sweat and I couldn’t think straight. Is this normal or should I try to get an appointment with my doctor?
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

I think I’m developing type 2 diabetes Empty Re: I think I’m developing type 2 diabetes

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-04, 13:44

Maybe hypoglycemia. Or were you drinking coffee on an empty stomach?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I think I’m developing type 2 diabetes Empty Re: I think I’m developing type 2 diabetes

Post by Bill Cain 2018-02-04, 14:02

tGreenWay wrote:Maybe hypoglycemia. Or were you drinking coffee on an empty stomach?
I drank coffee and had some eggs earlier in the day. Keep in mind I also fast one day of the week
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-04, 14:11

Bill Cain wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Maybe hypoglycemia. Or were you drinking coffee on an empty stomach?
I drank coffee and had some eggs earlier in the day. Keep in mind I also fast one day of the week

If your body is used to short periods of fasting, and this is the first time it’s happened, it’s unlikely something to worry about. You could’ve been hypoglycemic and it was a one-time thing. I asked about the coffee because, on days I drank too much coffee without enough food, I’d get the cold sweats and shakes. I’d down a bunch of cold water and step outside for some fresh air until the moment passed, then I’d put on another pot for a fresh cup.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-02-04, 14:19

[quote="tGreenWay"]
Bill Cain wrote:
I drank coffee and had some eggs earlier in the day. Keep in mind I also fast one day of the

If your body is used to short periods of fasting, and this is the first time it’s happened, it’s unlikely something to worry about. You could’ve been hypoglycemic and it was a one-time thing. I asked about the coffee because, on days I drank too much coffee without enough food, I’d get the cold sweats and shakes. I’d down a bunch of cold water and step outside for some fresh air until the moment passed, then I’d put on another pot for a fresh cup.

I just started fasting two weeks ago
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-04, 16:20

[quote="Bill Cain"]
tGreenWay wrote:

I just started fasting two weeks ago

Stop adding new information to your posts, damnit! I think I’m developing type 2 diabetes 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-02-04, 16:21

It's already been developed, dude. Like, a long time ago.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-04, 16:23

kingstonlake wrote:It's already been developed, dude. Like, a long time ago.

Bill Cain can change his stars. I believe in him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-04, 16:24

Bill Cain wrote:Yesterday at work I didn’t eat anything for 6 hours and my hands started to sweat and I couldn’t think straight. Is this normal or should I try to get an appointment with my doctor?

You work on a Saturday? Food services?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-04, 16:37

Subway.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-02-04, 17:06

Get aids, like Jared.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-02-04, 21:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Bill Cain wrote:Yesterday at work I didn’t eat anything for 6 hours and my hands started to sweat and I couldn’t think straight. Is this normal or should I try to get an appointment with my doctor?

You work on a Saturday? Food services?

Retail sales
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-02-05, 07:53

Well it’s a quick blood test to see what’s going on. If you do have it, get started on meds immediately. Don’t let that shit slide. Continue to work on your lifestyle, and then you might be able to get off meds.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-05, 10:23

Dendro momming up the board.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-02-05, 11:22

Rocinante wrote:Dendro momming up the board.

Pretty much. It’s not something to take lightly, and you can help yourself easily if it’s early.

Disclaimer: I used to be a drug rep and sold diabetes drugs. But I am serious about getting help for the disease.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-05, 11:50

I think I’m developing type 2 diabetes Diabeetus
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2018-02-05, 13:31

no shit, I mean, I think they're all the way into beta testing type 5 diabetes right now...
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-05, 13:49

Could be a toomah.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-05, 13:51

goodbar wrote:

no shit, I mean, I think they're all the way into beta testing type 5 diabetes right now...

Research bought and paid for by the HMC. On-site testing, too. The closest locals claimed they heard screams every night that lasted for hours.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2018-02-05, 15:10

tGreenWay wrote:
goodbar wrote:

Research bought and paid for by the HMC. On-site testing, too. The closest locals claimed they heard screams every night that lasted for hours.  

I'm sharing this with you at great risk. Many people have died already just to get it out. Its only an excerpt and it is all we have....but it gives credence to our cause.

I think I’m developing type 2 diabetes Captur11
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-05, 15:19

goodbar wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm sharing this with you at great risk. Many people have died already just to get it out. Its only an excerpt and it is all we have....but it gives credence to our cause.

Jesus, man, I can’t believe you published that on an open forum. The people aren’t ready to see that. Not yet. And I have solid humint that the head of security for HMC is heading downstate toward the West Side. You need to grab your family and go to ground. Do
It now!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-05, 15:57

goodbar wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Fuck this shit. Spur Theory all the way.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-02-05, 22:47

My fasting day is tomorrow. Should I give up fasting?
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-02-06, 10:32

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
goodbar wrote:

Fuck this shit. Spur Theory all the way.

This is why I am #TeamPylon. Downriggers are traitors. The institutions we trust to keep us safe are being used by downriggers to wrestle control of this country away from the people.

I want to thank Goodbar for his courage to release the downrigger memo. You are a hero, Goodbar.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-02-06, 11:38

type 2 is better than anal cancer. Everything is relative.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-06, 11:42

Bill Cain wrote:My fasting day is tomorrow. Should I give up fasting?

Give up fasting, but not fisting.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-06, 11:49

Bill Cain wrote:My fasting day is tomorrow. Should I give up fasting?

Important question: Do you think that fasting means to eat your food faster?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down