Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delta might lose $50 million tax break because they cut NRA's discount

+6
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
msugolfguy
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
NigelUno
10 posters

Go down

Delta might lose $50 million tax break because they cut NRA's discount Empty Delta might lose $50 million tax break because they cut NRA's discount

Post by NigelUno Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 22:54

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it

Delta might lose $50 million tax break because they cut NRA's discount 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Delta might lose $50 million tax break because they cut NRA's discount Empty Re: Delta might lose $50 million tax break because they cut NRA's discount

Post by tGreenWay Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 2:21

And Delta would have one helluva lawsuit. Damn that pesky 1st Amendment, it’s so less important that the 2nd.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Delta might lose $50 million tax break because they cut NRA's discount Empty Re: Delta might lose $50 million tax break because they cut NRA's discount

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 4:32

Knuckle-draggers gonna knuckle -drag.

Yeah, I'd say Delta's attorneys, armed with the First Am, are slightly smarter than the fine, patriotic legislators in the great state of Georgia.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 5:21

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Limited Government, something something something.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 5:51

Good luck on re-election night!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 6:26

Turns out, the fine Georgia patriots were already negotiating the tax break.. they must be feeling pressure from America's terrorist organization.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 7:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Turns out, the fine Georgia patriots were already negotiating the tax break.. they must be feeling pressure from America's terrorist organization.

But Bob, limited government.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 7:29

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Turns out, the fine Georgia patriots were already negotiating the tax break.. they must be feeling pressure from America's terrorist organization.

I know.. they just want government out of their lives.

Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 8:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

I know.. they just want government out of their lives.

Rolling Eyes

Its quite the situation they have now. Do they support limited government, the 1st, tax cuts or guns the most. I'm curious how they twist out of this one.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 8:08

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I know.. they just want government out of their lives.

Rolling Eyes

Its quite the situation they have now. Do they support limited government, the 1st, tax cuts or guns the most. I'm curious how they twist out of this one.
it doesn't matter - the deplorables are gonna be deplorable. And whine.. and boycott. And be outraged.

and people like me will mock them relentlessly.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 8:27

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I know.. they just want government out of their lives.

Rolling Eyes

The limited government republican has been extinct for quite some time now.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 10:03

Proud to fly Delta tomorrow. I had to connive my way into it - same flight R/T on Spirit (before "extras" like "bags" and "a seat") was $136.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 10:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Proud to fly Delta tomorrow. I had to connive my way into it - same flight R/T on Spirit (before "extras" like "bags" and "a seat") was $136.
Nice.

I've bought airline tickets on Delta for two separate trips since they announced they were separating from America's terrorist organization.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 10:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Proud to fly Delta tomorrow. I had to connive my way into it - same flight R/T on Spirit (before "extras" like "bags" and "a seat") was $136.
Nice.

I've bought airline tickets on Delta for two separate trips since they announced they were separating from America's terrorist organization.

Are you going to the BigTen Tournament? Or some do-gooder Spring Break nonsense?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 10:26

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Nice.

Are you going to the BigTen Tournament? Or some do-gooder Spring Break nonsense?
Delta might lose $50 million tax break because they cut NRA's discount 502811600

one trip to Asheville in April... another trip to Atlanta for a wedding.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 10:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Nice. Maybe the reception will be at one of those cool mansions that still has the slave quarters out back.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 10:59

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Delta might lose $50 million tax break because they cut NRA's discount 502811600

Nice. Maybe the reception will be at one of those cool mansions that still has the slave quarters out back.
unfortunately, it's probably gonna be pretty dull. I suspect my entire family is going to be seen as outcasts.

which isn't far from the truth.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

unfortunately, it's probably gonna be pretty dull. I suspect my entire family is going to be seen as outcasts.

Yankees!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:09

Birmingham, New York woo Delta headquarters amid NRA-tax break fight in Georgia
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:23

NigelUno wrote:Birmingham, New York woo Delta headquarters amid NRA-tax break fight in Georgia

Wouldn't that be some shit. Lose of all that business and money over not getting a fucking discount because you own a gun. What in the fuck. I mean let's take a step back.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:45

msugolfguy wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Birmingham, New York woo Delta headquarters amid NRA-tax break fight in Georgia

Wouldn't that be some shit. Lose of all that business and money over not getting a fucking discount because you own a gun. What in the fuck. I mean let's take a step back.
rednecks love their guns..

would be awesome if Delta relocated to Minneapolis, Detroit or NY - I'd feel bad for the tens of thousands of people who would lose their jobs in Georgia.. but, ya know, America's terrorist organization clearly doesn't care about human life.. why should they care about human jobs?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 22:13

How long before another state looking for a major carrier hub schmoozes Delta? Wouldn't happen overnight and may not happen at all if the GA legislature changes majority parties.

Long run Hartsfield needs the Delta hub.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 8:15

GRR Spartan wrote:How long before another state looking for a major carrier hub schmoozes Delta? Wouldn't happen overnight and may not happen at all if the GA legislature changes majority parties.

Long run Hartsfield needs the Delta hub.

Delta is being schmoozed to move their headquarters. Atlanta as a hub for Delta wouldn't change. And the chances of the Georgia legislature changing parties is kind of slim.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 8:43

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: unfortunately, it's probably gonna be pretty dull. I suspect my entire family is going to be seen as outcasts.

Yankees!
weird, tattooed Yankees with a fancy education who don't go into the lord's house.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 9:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Yankees!
weird, tattooed Yankees with a fancy education who don't go into the lord's house.

First they get pissed at Google, then delta, now dicks. Pretty soon they wont have anywhere to shop at the rate they are going.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 16:49

Only 13 people used that Delta NRA discount
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 16:52

Move delta to Detroit
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 17:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Move delta to Detroit

Are the runways in better shape than the roads?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 17:52

NigelUno wrote:Only 13 people used that Delta NRA discount
they should at least use one Delta discount for every kid murdered in a school shooting.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 2 Mar 2018 - 18:03

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Move delta to Detroit

Are the runways in better shape than the roads?
Prolly.

I dunno it’s already a delta hub I think. Let’s do it yolo
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down