Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Grocery Stores and Yuppie Clothing Stores Sell Guns??

4 posters

Go down

So Grocery Stores and Yuppie Clothing Stores Sell Guns?? Empty So Grocery Stores and Yuppie Clothing Stores Sell Guns??

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-02, 08:01

I must shop for groceries and clothes at strange places..

#America

NBC News
‏Verified account @NBCNews
6h6 hours ago

JUST IN: Retailer L.L.Bean says it will no longer sell guns or ammunition to anyone under the age of 21.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So Grocery Stores and Yuppie Clothing Stores Sell Guns?? Empty Re: So Grocery Stores and Yuppie Clothing Stores Sell Guns??

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-02, 08:39

I think LL Bean has stores in Maine or the East Coast that sell duck boots and guns.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So Grocery Stores and Yuppie Clothing Stores Sell Guns?? Empty Re: So Grocery Stores and Yuppie Clothing Stores Sell Guns??

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-02, 08:45

NigelUno wrote:I think LL Bean has stores in Maine or the East Coast that sell duck boots and guns.
obviously, they're doing the right thing.. but if this week has taught me anything, it's that people can buy guns at some of the strangest of places.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-02, 08:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I think LL Bean has stores in Maine or the East Coast that sell duck boots and guns.
obviously, they're doing the right thing.. but if this week has taught me anything, it's that people can buy guns at some of the strangest of places.

I didn't know that Wal-Mart sold guns, but I'm not sure I've ever been in a Wal-Mart.

There are a lot of independent gun stores in the South.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-02, 08:55

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: obviously, they're doing the right thing.. but if this week has taught me anything, it's that people can buy guns at some of the strangest of places.

I didn't know that Wal-Mart sold guns, but I'm not sure I've ever been in a Wal-Mart.

There are a lot of independent gun stores in the South.
yeah, I don't think I've ever been to Walmart, either..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-03-02, 09:39

LL bean sells guns? Wtf
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-02, 09:40

msugolfguy wrote:LL bean sells guns? Wtf
who knew..

like I said, if I've learned one thing in the last week or so, it's been that you can buy a gun pretty much anywhere. So Grocery Stores and Yuppie Clothing Stores Sell Guns?? 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy 2018-03-02, 09:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:LL bean sells guns? Wtf
who knew..

like I said, if I've learned one thing in the last week or so, it's been that you can buy a gun pretty much anywhere. So Grocery Stores and Yuppie Clothing Stores Sell Guns?? 502811600

Shooting at CMU, at least 2 students dead.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-03-02, 10:56

msugolfguy wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: who knew..

Shooting at CMU, at least 2 students dead.
yep - it's on the main board.

(for now).

No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-02, 11:03

I bought some parts for my Thule rack system at an LL Bean store a few years ago. None of the locally owned retailers had the parts I needed. The Internet said they were in stock at the local LL Bean store. I was skeptical they had anything but flannel shirts and monogrammed backpacks, but when I walked in I noticed they had more than clothing...and they had the parts I needed. I did not see any guns.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down