Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The President thinks we should give the President for life idea a shot

2 posters

Go down

The President thinks we should give the President for life idea a shot Empty The President thinks we should give the President for life idea a shot

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 10:12

Speaking of China’s President Xi last night in front of his friends at Maralago- "He's now president for life, president for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump's remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday," 

Look- was he joking? Prolly. Do I think anyone should take that as a joke coming from the president of the United States? No. It renews my wonder of how the season finale for this reality show is going to work. I can’t see the guy saying “well I lost the election fair and square” putting a note in the desk and leaving gracefully 
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The President thinks we should give the President for life idea a shot Empty Re: The President thinks we should give the President for life idea a shot

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 12:26

We should let the people decide Travis. They seem pretty smart.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down