Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated.

+4
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Senior Dickfist
I.B. Fine
8 posters

Go down

You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated. Empty You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated.

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-08, 15:31

This is pretty freaky. After reading it, I'm pretty certain a friend of mine died from this last year, at 55 after a 15 year battle during which he was unable to swallow, let alone eat a solid meal.
HPV is causing an oral cancer epidemic in men by outwitting natural defenses

From what I gather, it's 2 shots of Guardasil and you have a good chance to never have an issue. You youngsters and Floyd should talk to your doctor.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated. Empty Re: You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated.

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-03-08, 16:13

Sorry to hear about your Friend.

I agree, this is pretty freaky...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated. Empty Re: You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated.

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-08, 16:34

You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated. 502811600 Uncle June’s in the muff!

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-03-08, 16:40

Michael Douglas can confirm.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-03-08, 18:37

But but.... autism blah blah
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-08, 18:48

Kid just got her 4 month autism shots today.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-08, 18:56

gHost Spartan wrote:Are you trying to scare us?
My friend was lucky he lasted as long as he did, had 3 kids under 4 when diagnosed the first time, 2 are still in HS. Tried not to let it slow him down, but if you saw him you'd think he was anorexic, hard to hold weight if you're meals come through a tube.
You know if you are potentially at risk now, if so, talking to a doctor would be smart.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-03-08, 19:27

I been chowing on snatch my whole damn life. Fuck warts.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-08, 19:32

Rocinante wrote:I been chowing on snatch my whole damn life. Fuck warts.

The 80s was a hairy era. Jeez, I hated there being a jungle down there. You young ones have it so much better.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-03-08, 20:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Kid just got her 4 month autism shots today.

Uh oh, your kid is screwed for life now!

Mine got her booster flu shot last week. She has been trying to bite on my arm all the time. Could be teething, could be autism. The world will never know.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-08, 20:18

Dendrobates wrote:

Mine got her booster flu shot last week. She has been trying to bite on my arm all the time. Could be teething, could be autism. The world will never know.

Kid might be a zombie, in which case, you’re screwed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-08, 21:39

Dendrobates wrote:

I am sooo glad your not one of 'those'.  I have an in-law that is.
She informed us breast milk is a great cure for pink eye. You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated. 1401550746 and you see a chiropractor for a cold.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-03-08, 21:51

I.B. Fine wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

She informed us breast milk is a great cure for pink eye. You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated. 1401550746 and you see a chiropractor for a cold.

That shit is unbearable. My hubby is a chiropractor too. So we dealt with a lot of those crazies when he was in school and old bosses. They give them a bad name. Same type of people as the climate deniers/flat Earthers. Nothing you can show them or say that changes their mind.

Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-08, 21:58

I.B. Fine wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

I tried breast milk for pink eye once. Spent the night in jail and paid dearly after the sexual harassment lawsuit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-03-08, 22:01

https://vimeo.com/72516124
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-03-09, 11:08

CORNER BLITZ wrote:https://vimeo.com/72516124

You eat at the Y, you better get vaccinated. 1966794946 I had never seen that SNL skit. That one is pretty damn funny
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down