Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump is very dumb: Example #5175 (Conversation with Trudeau)

3 posters

Go down

Trump is very dumb: Example #5175 (Conversation with Trudeau) Empty Trump is very dumb: Example #5175 (Conversation with Trudeau)

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-15, 10:35

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2018/03/14/in-fundraising-speech-trump-says-he-made-up-facts-in-meeting-with-justin-trudeau/?utm_term=.b1babad0d947

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’ ” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio of the private event in Missouri obtained by The Washington Post. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — ‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed.

“ ... So, he’s proud. I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’

The Office of the United States Trade Representative says the United States has a trade surplus with Canada. It reports that in 2016, the U.S. exported $12.5 billion more in goods and services than it imported from Canada, leading to a trade surplus, not a deficit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump is very dumb: Example #5175 (Conversation with Trudeau) Empty Re: Trump is very dumb: Example #5175 (Conversation with Trudeau)

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-03-15, 14:19

I appreciate this installment of what should be no less than daily updates.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Trump is very dumb: Example #5175 (Conversation with Trudeau) Empty Re: Trump is very dumb: Example #5175 (Conversation with Trudeau)

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-15, 19:14

So good to see Donnie really has this president thing down now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down