Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official we are going to kick 100% of Bucknell's ass game thread

+18
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
aualum06
MattyFresh
DWags
Da Mayor
Nordic
tGreenWay
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The official we are going to kick 100% of Bucknell's ass game thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The official we are going to kick 100% of Bucknell's ass game thread

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-16, 22:48

steveschneider wrote:All I can say is fuck Bucknell. I thought that team was dirty as fuck and a bunch of trash. Also fuck the refs. Bunch of fucking assholes.

I find your comment troubling, steve. You’re usually such a happy guy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The official we are going to kick 100% of Bucknell's ass game thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The official we are going to kick 100% of Bucknell's ass game thread

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-16, 22:54

DWags wrote:Know why? Cause his coach knew he was the best player on the floor and played his ass.

Sorry Travis or WBH you can delete or merge but I’m pissed. I hate sitting jjj

Thomas is the leading scorer and rebounder in the Patriot League and plays for a team that wasn't going to win without him on the floor.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-16, 23:01

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:Know why? Cause his coach knew he was the best player on the floor and played his ass.

Sorry Travis or WBH you can delete or merge but I’m pissed. I hate sitting jjj

Thomas is the leading scorer and rebounder in the Patriot League and plays for a team that wasn't going to win without him on the floor.

Nigel, why did you tell See Rock that ghost wanted his account deleted?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-16, 23:12

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:

There you go coach. Oh, and the next game we lose will be his last, so he never will. Cool

That's on him. Love him but he's had 34 games to prove he won't do something stupid

Prove what? That he’d foul
Out early? How do we know that? HE SITS THE FUCKING BENCH!! Whatever. Go coach Izzo. Put Carter in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-16, 23:20

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

That's on him. Love him but he's had 34 games to prove he won't do something stupid

Out early? How do we know that? HE SITS THE FUCKING BENCH!! Whatever. Go coach Izzo. Put Carter in.

Tillman played well.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-16, 23:21

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Tillman played well.

I wonder how jjj would have played?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-03-16, 23:27

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Tillman played well.

He did play. 18 minutes.

6 points, 4 rebounds, and 2 blocks.

Tillman had 6 points, 5 rebounds, and 3 blocks in 19 minutes.

P.S. We won. Game was never in doubt.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-16, 23:29

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

He did play. 18 minutes.

6 points, 4 rebounds, and 2 blocks.

Tillman had 6 points, 5 rebounds, and 3 blocks in 19 minutes.

P.S. We won. Game was never in doubt.

NCAA. Shorten your bench. Look I know shit about basketball but jjj on the bench sucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-17, 00:01

I agree that the leash is too short, but this is not an example that proves that point. The dude fouled out with how much time left?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-17, 00:05

I get the bitching. It can be cathartic. I don't know a shit ton about hoops but I know a sliver. I don't think I can ever recall a situation where I thought that sub patterns lost us a game. That's all I have to say about that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-17, 00:09

Cameron wrote:I agree that the leash is too short, but this is not an example that proves that point. The dude fouled out with how much time left?

We played Carter tonight. So, why not play jjj till he fouls out? Then play Carter. What is wrong with my theory?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-17, 00:12

DWags wrote:
Cameron wrote:I agree that the leash is too short, but this is not an example that proves that point. The dude fouled out with how much time left?

We played Carter tonight. So, why not play jjj till he fouls out?   Then play Carter.  What is wrong with my theory?  

Nothing, but they played their guy and he fouled out and they lost (while Jaren sat and we won),  so it doesn't exactly support your point and you shouldn't have tried to make it into an ALL CAPS example.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-17, 00:14

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:

We played Carter tonight. So, why not play jjj till he fouls out? Then play Carter. What is wrong with my theory?

Nothing, but they players their guy and he fouled out and they lost, so it doesn't exactly support your point and you shouldn't have tried to make it into an ALL CAPS example.

Fuck that. Shorten your bench play the horses that have dragged you there.

I fully understand that Izzo is a billion times more knowledgeable but it’s frustrating
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-03-17, 00:19

DWags wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Nothing, but they players their guy and he fouled out and they lost, so it doesn't exactly support your point and you shouldn't have tried to make it into an ALL CAPS example.

Fuck that. Shorten your bench play the horses that have dragged you there.

I fully understand that Izzo is a billion times more knowledgeable but it’s frustrating

I agree, I would like Jaren to have some opportunities to play through foul trouble, but that point can stand on its own, it doesn't need an example that actually supports the opposite position.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor 2018-03-17, 00:24

DWags wrote:

Because he'd rather have Jackson out there during crunch time than Carter. It's not that hard.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-03-17, 07:33

gHost Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:All I can say is fuck Bucknell. I thought that team was dirty as fuck and a bunch of trash. Also fuck the refs. Bunch of fucking assholes.

The officiating was terrible. I liked the Bucknell kids. They came to play, weren't afraid or intimidated, and played scrappy.

Maybe the refs just let the game get out of control but I just thought Bucknell played like a bunch of punks. That one guy going after the ball on Jackson well after the whistle, that one player that the announcer kept fapping over his engineering degree was mouthing off to the refs and it seemed like those players were set out to take down Ward almost every play. Fuck it we won.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-17, 09:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote: That's all I have to say about that.

OK FG.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5