Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan No Fault Insurance going up 13%

+4
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Dendrobates
8 posters

Go down

Michigan No Fault Insurance going up 13% Empty Michigan No Fault Insurance going up 13%

Post by Dendrobates 2018-03-30, 08:08

Does anyone in Michigan even like this insurance?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.freep.com/amp/470883002
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan No Fault Insurance going up 13% Empty Re: Michigan No Fault Insurance going up 13%

Post by DWags 2018-03-30, 08:15

Yep oh hey, let’s let the cool guys go helmetless on motorcycles!

22 bucks per.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan No Fault Insurance going up 13% Empty Re: Michigan No Fault Insurance going up 13%

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-30, 08:22

DWags wrote:Yep oh hey, let’s let the cool guys go helmetless on motorcycles!

22 bucks per.

Pertekt mah rights! Merica bitch!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-03-30, 08:28

So Michigan is still top 10 right?

In auto insurance premiums.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-30, 08:33

22 bucks per.

Why do you hate freedom?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2018-03-30, 11:17

In Virginia you can legally operate a car with no insurance, you just have to pay a $500 fee every year....And there are people that fucking do it.

PS Make sure you have uninsured motorist insurance on your policy.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-30, 11:21

LooseGoose wrote:

22 bucks per.

Why do you hate freedom?

Nothing free about having to pay for care for their closed head injuries.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-03-30, 11:35

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Why do you hate freedom?

I can't understand why you would not wear a helmet, but honestly, wearing a 'brain bucket' probably only increases the possibility of surviving said brain trauma and associated medical costs. Without the helmet you're more likely to crush your coconut and become a good Samaritan organ donor.

Oh, and I never understood why Michigan insisted on No-fault, does any other state?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-03-30, 11:45

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I can't understand why you would not wear a helmet, but honestly, wearing a 'brain bucket' probably only increases the possibility of surviving said brain trauma and associated medical costs. Without the helmet you're more likely to crush your coconut and become a good Samaritan organ donor.

Oh, and I never understood why Michigan insisted on No-fault, does any other state?

The no-fault thing happened so long ago that no one wants to admit that it was a failed mistake and the insurance lobby loves it so they make sure it will never change.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-30, 11:47

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wiki tells me about 1/5th of the country does.

Florida[11]
Hawaii[12]
Kansas[13]
Kentucky[14]
Michigan[15][16]
Minnesota[17]
New Jersey[18]
New York[19]
North Dakota[17]
Ontario
Pennsylvania[20]
Quebec (only for bodily injury suffered in automobile collisions)[21]
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-03-30, 14:49

Floyd Robertson wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

The no-fault thing happened so long ago that no one wants to admit that it was a failed mistake and the insurance lobby loves it so they make sure it will never change.

If the public knew why the MCCA charges what it does, per vehicle, there might be a much bigger movement to drop NF insurance. Instead, it takes our money and doesn't have to say a damn thing and news orgs have no legal right to the info. Total bullshit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-03-30, 15:33

They claim that claims are increasing , but others have said that isn’t the case. According to the local news, they said there isn’t any transparency with this (surprise surprise). And that the no fault fund has 21 billion in it right now.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2018-03-30, 16:06

22 bucks per.

This guy. Michigan No Fault Insurance going up 13% 502811600

Never met a law he didn't like.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down