Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serial Killer/rapist The Golden State Killer arrested

+3
steveschneider
GirbaudJeans
WhiteBoyHatcher
7 posters

Go down

Serial Killer/rapist The Golden State Killer arrested Empty Serial Killer/rapist The Golden State Killer arrested

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-25, 12:07

This is interesting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/golden-state-killer-arrested-according-to-co-author-of-ill-be-gone-in-the-dark

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/unknown-suspect-21

The FBI and its law enforcement partners are seeking the public's assistance with information about an unknown individual known as the East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer (EAR/GSK). Between 1976 and 1986, this individual was responsible for approximately 45 rapes, 12 homicides, and multiple residential burglaries throughout the State of California.

Beginning in the summer of 1976, burglaries and rapes occurred in Rancho Cordova and Carmichael, California, both suburbs of Sacramento. The EAR/GSK gained entry into the homes of his victims by prying open a window or door while they slept. He would then shine a flashlight into the face of his victims, tie up the female victim and, if a male victim was present, tied him up as well. The EAR/GSK then ransacked the residence and raped the female victim. He often took small items from the residences including coins, cash, identification, and jewelry. Some victims reported receiving telephone calls from the suspect after the crimes.

In 1978, a couple was shot and killed while walking their dog in Rancho Cordova. Evidence left at the scene was indicative of the EAR/GSK. After this crime, the EAR/GSK committed rapes in Stockton, Modesto, Davis, and the East Bay Area of California. Between 1979 and 1981, he was involved in the rape and murder of several individuals, including couples, in Southern California. These victims were tied up in the same manner as the Sacramento area rapes and their homes were also ransacked. After July of 1981, no additional incidents related to the EAR/GSK were reported until the rape and murder of an 18-year-old girl occurred in Irvine, California, in May of 1986. This was the last known incident related to the EAR/GSK in California.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Serial Killer/rapist The Golden State Killer arrested Empty Re: Serial Killer/rapist The Golden State Killer arrested

Post by GirbaudJeans 2018-04-25, 12:17

You are obsessed with serial killers.
GirbaudJeans
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Serial Killer/rapist The Golden State Killer arrested Empty Re: Serial Killer/rapist The Golden State Killer arrested

Post by steveschneider 2018-04-25, 13:13

Just read an article about Michelle McNamara. Wish she had lived to see this guy captured.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-25, 13:25

GirbaudJeans wrote:You are obsessed with serial killers.

I make sure my dates know it, too, by proudly displaying all of the books I own about serial killers on my bookshelves.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-25, 13:42

Was he dressed like a creepy clown?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2018-04-25, 13:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
GirbaudJeans wrote:You are obsessed with serial killers.

I make sure my dates know it, too, by proudly displaying all of the books I own about serial killers on my bookshelves.
I'm more interested in how Mrs. WBH feels about your books ..... and your dates.

I'll hang up and listen
(and I made this post so you could all figure out it wasn't me who was arrested)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-04-25, 13:58

tGreenWay wrote:Was he dressed like a creepy clown?

No, ESPN is reporting he was wearing a green and white striped suit and had some kind of Mexican wresting mask on.
...on second thought, I guess you were right, he is a creepy clown.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-04-25, 13:59

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Was he dressed like a creepy clown?

No, ESPN is reporting he was wearing a green and white striped suit and had some kind of Mexican wresting mask on.
...on second thought, I guess you were right, he is a creepy clown.

He sounds like he might be a good guy to have a beer with.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-04-25, 14:23

Serial Killer/rapist The Golden State Killer arrested 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down