Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm kinda fascinated with remote islands

4 posters

Go down

I'm kinda fascinated with remote islands Empty I'm kinda fascinated with remote islands

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-10, 13:04

I find them fascinating. Like Easter island, pitcairn islands etc. They're like 2000 miles from the continental mainland. Interesting to read about their culture, rise and fall, reasons for population dying. Ways they're self sufficient. Always wanted to take a bucket list vacation to one of them.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I'm kinda fascinated with remote islands Empty Re: I'm kinda fascinated with remote islands

Post by goodbar 2018-05-10, 15:26

me too.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm kinda fascinated with remote islands Empty Re: I'm kinda fascinated with remote islands

Post by Guest 2018-05-10, 15:32

kingstonlake wrote:I find them fascinating. Like Easter island, pitcairn islands etc. They're like 2000 miles from the continental mainland. Interesting to read about their culture, rise and fall, reasons for population dying. Ways they're self sufficient. Always wanted to take a bucket list vacation to one of them.

If you count Antarctica as an island then sort of related. The early explorers there were incredibly tough SOBs, I've read many books about them and still am amazed occasionally as I hit a new story of their exploits.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-10, 15:40

goodbar wrote:me too.

I don't believe you. Not enough salesmanship on your true feelings. I for one am indifferent about remote islands.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-05-10, 15:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
goodbar wrote:me too.

I don't believe you. Not enough salesmanship on your true feelings. I for one am indifferent about remote islands.

So you don't even remotely care?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-10, 16:00

kingstonlake wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So you don't even remotely care?

They really don't push my buttons.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-05-10, 16:06

goodbar wrote:#MeToo.
Fixed it for you...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down