Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did Goose run away from tBin?

2 posters

Go down

Why did Goose run away from tBin? Empty Why did Goose run away from tBin?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-13, 19:34

Discuss.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why did Goose run away from tBin? Empty Re: Why did Goose run away from tBin?

Post by Guest 2018-05-13, 20:19

It's easy enough for you to understand:

1) Someone altered at least one of my posts. I didn't search for more because one is enough.

2) The insults and pileons are tiring. Here at tBob we have no mods and more respectful conversation.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-13, 20:59

Which post, what board? Point out what was altered. These vague accusations are not helping.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-13, 21:11

Lol I answered. You're the mod with powers not me. I suspect it involved you though I don't know that.

And again you drag that shit into this forum demanding i answer when you and your pals rarely answer my inquiries.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-13, 21:12

You can rest easy knowing I didn't depart because of great minds outwitting me.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-13, 22:32

LooseGoose wrote:Lol I answered.  You're the mod with powers not me.  I suspect it involved you though I don't know that.  

And again you drag that shit into this forum demanding i answer when you and your pals rarely answer my inquiries.

Well, now I know your lying. It's what you do. You won't point out what post was changed. So there's a tell. You accuse me of shit that probably didn't happen. So kindly go fuck yourself.

Point out the fucking post that has you running for the hills like a bitch or shut the fuck up about me doing shit to any of your posts.

How about those mod powers?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 06:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Lol I answered.  You're the mod with powers not me.  I suspect it involved you though I don't know that.  

Well, now I know your lying. It's what you do. You won't point out what post was changed. So there's a tell. You accuse me of shit that probably didn't happen. So kindly go fuck yourself.

Point out the fucking post that has you running for the hills like a bitch or shut the fuck up about me doing shit to any of your posts.

lol, you chase me into tBob wondering why I avoid your forum then proceed to provide further evidence of why I don't want to post there.   Go back and enjoy your little cesspool while I enjoy the freedoms of tBob.  

There is no agreement requiring me to post on your corrupt board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-14, 07:29

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

lol, you chase me into tBob wondering why I avoid your forum then proceed to provide further evidence of why I don't want to post there.   Go back and enjoy your little cesspool while I enjoy the freedoms of tBob.  

Why the need to lie and say someone altered a post of yours which is obviously isn't true? Just curious.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 07:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Why the need to lie and say someone altered a post of yours which is obviously isn't true? Just curious.

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not lying. I noted it in your forum at the time, you can go spend the time researching it i'm not wasting tBob time to do so. Thank you for joining us in this more refreshing forum. Freedom is so invigorating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-14, 08:14

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not lying. I noted it in your forum at the time, you can go spend the time researching it i'm not wasting tBob time to do so. Thank you for joining us in this more refreshing forum. Freedom is so invigorating.

Quit lying. No you didn't. I was on top of that situation. You just said one of your posts was modified and left. You never answered any questions I had. Why can't you point it out again?

I'm sorry you got caught in a lie. Just admit that you wanted to quit being picked on for posting stupid shit. The truth will set you free.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 08:25

lmao, once again you trail me over here to demand that I "answer questions" - let me know when that cuts both ways and that you and your cohorts must answer my questions. Here at tBob we believe in equality and that one of us is no better than the rest - thus no Mods.

Quit fighting for the preservation of your failed forum and join us here in glorious Freedom!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-14, 08:32

LooseGoose wrote:lmao, once again you trail me over here to demand that I "answer questions" - let me know when that cuts both ways and that you and your cohorts must answer my questions. Here at tBob we believe in equality and that one of us is no better than the rest - thus no Mods.

Quit fighting for the preservation of your failed forum and join us here in glorious Freedom!!

Why can't you point out what post was modified? Hell, point out the post where you supposedly said which post was modified. Why can't you answer that? Is it because you made it all up? Yes, yes it is.

Goose, I don't give two shits where you post. I do care about you accusing me of shit you made up. So go ahead and dig your hole deeper with every consecutive lie you want to keep adding. I can do this all day buddy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 08:51

lol, ok - while you have bots posting in tBin. That place has gone to hell under your ham handed management.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-14, 08:56

LooseGoose wrote:lol, ok - while you have bots posting in tBin. That place has gone to hell under your ham handed management.

Are you having a mental breakdown? What are you talking about? Can you answer some simple questions? No you cannot. Because you got caught in another lie. It's what you do. You make shit up and when you get called out on it you just refuse to own up to it, usually ignoring the people calling you out on your lies.

Why can't you point out what post was modified? Hell, point out the post where you supposedly said which post was modified. Why can't you answer that?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 09:03

Are you saying this isn't a bot?

Why did Goose run away from tBin? Botbin10

...and you claim I'm losing my mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-14, 09:29

LooseGoose wrote:Are you saying this isn't a bot?

Why did Goose run away from tBin? Botbin10

...and you claim I'm losing my mind.

I dunno. Why do you lie so much?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-14, 14:52

Past: if y'all would quit engaging Goose and, instead mock his love of the mainstream media and the racist, bigoted, religious sexual predator, I suspect he'd be less thrilled about "freedom".

But that's just me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-14, 16:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Past: if y'all would quit engaging Goose and, instead mock his love of the mainstream media and the racist, bigoted, religious sexual predator, I suspect he'd be less thrilled about "freedom".

But that's just me.

Bob, you try that and I love you no less.

After seeing those sweet pics on the main board are you ready to go on a northern trip with me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-14, 19:57

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Past: if y'all would quit engaging Goose and, instead mock his love of the mainstream media and the racist, bigoted, religious sexual predator, I suspect he'd be less thrilled about "freedom".

But that's just me.

Bob, you try that and I love you no less.

After seeing those sweet pics on the main board are you ready to go on a northern trip with me?
why does it feel like you're about to tell me that I have a purty mouth? Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-15, 17:30

So Pylon does know how I feel.

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I stopped caring about all of this about two months ago or so. It's been refreshing to not get worked up by what some two bit TMZ reporter has to say anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-15, 19:41

LooseGoose wrote:So Pylon does know how I feel.

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I stopped caring about all of this about two months ago or so. It's been refreshing to not get worked up by what some two bit TMZ reporter has to say anymore.

Maybe Paula Levigne can investigate why you made up a story to quit tBin instead of just... ya know, quitting. She might make a book out of her findings.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down