Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not kidding a Kidder. She gone. And Superman cant spin the earth backwards to bring her back

+5
goodbar
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Not kidding a Kidder.  She gone.  And Superman cant spin the earth backwards to bring her back Empty Not kidding a Kidder. She gone. And Superman cant spin the earth backwards to bring her back

Post by DWags Mon May 14, 2018 1:35 pm

RIP Margo Kidder.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Not kidding a Kidder.  She gone.  And Superman cant spin the earth backwards to bring her back Empty Re: Not kidding a Kidder. She gone. And Superman cant spin the earth backwards to bring her back

Post by Rocinante Mon May 14, 2018 2:01 pm

I'm so glad she came back for the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Not kidding a Kidder.  She gone.  And Superman cant spin the earth backwards to bring her back Empty Re: Not kidding a Kidder. She gone. And Superman cant spin the earth backwards to bring her back

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon May 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Rocinante wrote:I'm so glad she came back for the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Suspect
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon May 14, 2018 2:13 pm

That was Karen Allen, genius.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon May 14, 2018 2:19 pm

The Pantry wrote:
That was Karen Allen, genius.

Not kidding a Kidder.  She gone.  And Superman cant spin the earth backwards to bring her back Z
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Mon May 14, 2018 2:38 pm

she was also great in the tv series Alice. RIP in peace.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon May 14, 2018 2:40 pm

Waat?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon May 14, 2018 2:44 pm

goodbar wrote:

Oh shit! I forgot about that! Can we all agree her best role was in Invasion of the Body Snatchers though?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon May 14, 2018 2:46 pm

I liked it when Indy took Margot Kidder for a ride on the Crystal Skull.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Mon May 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Rocinante wrote:
goodbar wrote:

Oh shit!  I forgot about that!  Can we all agree her best role was in Invasion of the Body Snatchers though?

Not kidding a Kidder.  She gone.  And Superman cant spin the earth backwards to bring her back Invasion%2BOf%2BThe%2BBody%2BSnatchers%2B%252840%2529

WOOF! I mean.....yes!
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Mon May 14, 2018 4:54 pm

The Crazy was strong in her.
Rest in Peace
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon May 14, 2018 8:13 pm

Scene from the first Superman Christopher Reeves was carrying Margot Kidder as they flew past the World Trade Center Towers.

Now they’re all gone.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Mon May 14, 2018 9:09 pm

She had chops.... I mean choppers.

Not kidding a Kidder.  She gone.  And Superman cant spin the earth backwards to bring her back _101553642_gettyimages-90053366
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down