Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statues and the like....

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Statues and the like.... Empty Statues and the like....

Post by Guest 2018-05-22, 09:20

Someone please tell me more about the hicks that want to burn books?

Meanwhile, down at Washington and Lee University in Virginia, the bookstore pulled copies of a children’s book about Robert E. Lee’s horse, Traveller, because of faculty complaints. I’m guessing the complaining faculty don’t like any competition to be the biggest horse’s asses on campus:

On March 9, 2018, a book was pulled from both the Washington and Lee University Bookstore and the Lee Chapel Museum Shop after a W&L professor accused the book of painting a sympathetic picture of the Confederate States of America and the Old South. The book was not The Clansmen, the basis of D.W. Giffith’s The Birth of a Nation, Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell, or the notoriously problematic History of the American People by Woodrow Wilson, but a children’s book written about one of Robert E. Lee’s most beloved companions and most trusted warhorse, Traveller.

The book, entitled My Colt: The Story of Traveller, was written by Margaret Samdahl, who worked at the Lee Chapel Museum for thirteen years.
Samdahl says that she decided to write the book to respond to Lee Chapel patron’s demands for a child-friendly book on Traveller. . .

UNIVERSITY SUICIDE WATCH, CHAPTER 4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Statues and the like.... Empty Re: Statues and the like....

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 09:21

LooseGoose wrote:Someone please tell me more about the hicks that want to burn books?

Meanwhile, down at Washington and Lee University in Virginia, the bookstore pulled copies of a children’s book about Robert E. Lee’s horse, Traveller, because of faculty complaints. I’m guessing the complaining faculty don’t like any competition to be the biggest horse’s asses on campus:

The book, entitled My Colt: The Story of Traveller, was written by Margaret Samdahl, who worked at the Lee Chapel Museum for thirteen years.

UNIVERSITY SUICIDE WATCH, CHAPTER 4
thanks for the mainstream media link.

oh - and snowflakes are gonna snowflake.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-22, 09:55

Has anyone here actually said hicks want to burn books or is this something a Russian bot posted somewhere to get goose riled up?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 09:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Has anyone here actually said hicks want to burn books or is this something a Russian bot posted somewhere to get goose riled up?
Statues and the like.... 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-22, 10:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Has anyone here actually said hicks want to burn books or is this something a Russian bot posted somewhere to get goose riled up?

It hasn't happened in tBob yet but I've seen rural folks viciously attacked elsewhere. There are many urban liberals that despise their rural countrymen. We all need to learn to listen to and respect one another, it would go far toward solving society's problems. Hate breeds nothing but more hate.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:11

LooseGoose wrote:

It hasn't happened in tBob yet but I've seen rural folks viciously attacked elsewhere. There are many urban liberals that despise their rural countrymen. We all need to learn to listen to and respect one another, it would go far toward solving society's problems. Hate breeds nothing but more hate.

I don't remember you being so upset and outspoken about "hate breeding hate" during the racist, bigoted sexual predator's hate-filled assault on America that began 2+ years ago and continues today.

scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-22, 10:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I don't remember you being so upset and outspoken about "hate breeding hate" during the racist, bigoted sexual predator's hate-filled assault on America that began 2+ years ago and continues today.

scratch

I've stated repeatedly that I loathe Trump personally and disagree with his style but love his results and policies. Many here are unable to make those distinctions. They feel if you like the policy you must love the politico which just isn't true.

I think being more loving and less judgmental would move America forward. Will you join me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-22, 10:16

LooseGoose wrote:

Very fine people on both sides...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-22, 10:16

LooseGoose wrote:

This is so rich coming from you. Every other thread you create has an underlining inferiority complex in regards to liberals in cities, hollywood, and “dems”. Practice what you preach or save it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I don't remember you being so upset and outspoken about "hate breeding hate" during the racist, bigoted sexual predator's hate-filled assault on America that began 2+ years ago and continues today.

scratch

I've stated repeatedly that I loathe Trump personally and disagree with his style but love his results and policies. Many here are unable to make those distinctions. They feel if you like the policy you must love the politico which just isn't true.

I think being more loving and less judgmental would move America forward. Will you join me?
I have no problem voicing my judgement about racist, bigoted sexual predators that hate America and the people that support them.

I know it would be convenient for people like you to suggest that we should all just hold hands, sing songs and allow racism, bigotry, misogyny and hate to overtake America..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-22, 10:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

This is so rich coming from you. Every other thread you create has an underlining inferiority complex in regards to liberals in cities, hollywood, and “dems”. Practice what you preach or save it.

You can search for a week and you won't find a post from me referring to "Hollywood" -

It's not an inferiority complex when I'm pointing out how Dems/Libs look down at their rural counterparts. It's the truth, it's apparent to anyone watching it's one of the 1st hurdles to get over on the way to serious discussions and solutions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-22, 10:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I have no problem voicing my judgement about racist, bigoted sexual predators that hate America and the people that support them.

I know it would be convenient for people like you to suggest that we should all just hold hands, sing songs and allow racism, bigotry, misogyny and hate to overtake America..

Bob? It's hard to hate a person when you're holding their hand and singing with them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:26

Statues and the like.... Rope-tree-journalist

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:26

Statues and the like.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNNQ4vf8_UCJz0Pxfhjb0_t8hLsmguJL4pReqyAVvT8uOVqvTdTg

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:27

Statues and the like.... Paulgriffinshirt16

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:28

David Duke, the former KKK grand wizard, is unambiguous about what Saturday’s alt-right and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, means to him: It’s the fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s vision for America.

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-22, 10:28

I see no one in those pictures holding hands or singing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:29

cute how supporters of the racist, bigoted sexual predator just wants everyone to be nice.. Statues and the like.... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:30

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:30

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-22, 10:31

Gosh I knew I'd heard that phrase somewhere......

Hillary To Dems: We’re Going To Take Back Our Country — And I’ll Be There Every Step Of The Way

"We have to win back the Congress," Hillary Clinton said Friday at a DNC event. "I’ll be there with you every step of the way because we are going to take back the country we love."

9:32 AM - May 18, 2018
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:31

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:31

And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:32

so, yeah.. in the spirit of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator who hates America, women, minorities, poor people, hungry people, etc., let's just all be nice to each other..

Statues and the like.... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:32

LooseGoose wrote:Gosh I knew I'd heard that phrase somewhere......

Hillary To Dems: We’re Going To Take Back Our Country — And I’ll Be There Every Step Of The Way

"We have to win back the Congress," Hillary Clinton said Friday at a DNC event. "I’ll be there with you every step of the way because we are going to take back the country we love."

9:32 AM - May 18, 2018
thanks for the mainstream media link.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:33

These aren’t people, these are animals.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:34

are we still being nice to each other?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:34

Statues and the like.... Giphy
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:35

“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:36

"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Trump told lawmakers during an immigration meeting on Thursday

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:37

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said during his candidacy announcement. "They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crimes, they're rapists.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:38

Trump declared in December that the 15,000 Haitians who received visas in 2017 "all have AIDS." In that same report, he reportedly said that 40,000 Nigerians who came to the United States would never "go back to their huts."

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-22, 10:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I don't remember you being so upset and outspoken about "hate breeding hate" during the racist, bigoted sexual predator's hate-filled assault on America that began 2+ years ago and continues today.

scratch

If you loathe Trump personally, maybe you should be less judgmental.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 10:40

enjoy, Goose..  Statues and the like.... 969504605

as I said after your man got elected, it's gonna be a long 4 years for the right wing snowflakes.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-22, 12:09

LooseGoose wrote:

You can search for a week and you won't find a post from me referring to "Hollywood" -

It's not an inferiority complex when I'm pointing out how Dems/Libs look down at their rural counterparts. It's the truth, it's apparent to anyone watching it's one of the 1st hurdles to get over on the way to serious discussions and solutions.

And you have nothing against these boogeyman city dwellers Rolling Eyes again, practice what you preach or shut the fuck up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 12:11

LooseGoose wrote:

It's not an inferiority complex when I'm pointing out how Dems/Libs look down at their rural counterparts.   It's the truth, it's apparent to anyone watching it's one of the 1st hurdles to get over on the way to serious discussions and solutions.  

And you have nothing against these boogeyman city dwellers Rolling Eyes again, practice what you preach or shut the fuck up.
hey now.. Goose just wants everyone to be nice now that the racist, bigoted christian rapist is in charge of things.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-22, 12:47

LooseGoose wrote:

lol, and again with the "stfu".

I'm sorry what I say bothers you and Bob so. Bob seems to be quite triggered this morning.

It's interesting the responses you get from the side that supposedly believes in open rational discussion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 12:57

LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry what I say bothers you and Bob so.   Bob seems to be quite triggered this morning.

It's interesting the responses you get from the side that supposedly believes in open rational discussion.
you don't bother me at all - I just wanna make sure everyone knows exactly who the racist, bigoted christian, America-hating sexual predator and his supporters are and what they stand for.

oh - and you can't have an open, rational discussion with people who have irrational views.

Statues and the like.... 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-22, 13:03

LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry what I say bothers you and Bob so. Bob seems to be quite triggered this morning.

You’re just as fake as the politicians that you root for goose. Sorry. You go from “hate breeds hate, we need to stop” to posting articles about why your team is right and the other is evil. It’s hypocritical as fuck and I’m calling you out for it. The sad thing is, you know you do it yet won’t own it. You’ll deflect like you’re doing now.

Also, don’t drag me into this sheep game. I have no side.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-22, 13:12

LooseGoose wrote:

You’re just as fake as the politicians that you root for goose. Sorry. You go from “hate breeds hate, we need to stop” to posting articles about why your team is right and the other is evil. It’s hypocritical as fuck and I’m calling you out for it. The sad thing is, you know you do it yet won’t own it. You’ll deflect like you’re doing now.

Also, don’t drag me into this sheep game. I have no side.
Statues and the like.... 4113017228 - methinks you're taking Goose too seriously. It's better when you just point out the moral inconsistencies and his love of the mainstream media.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next