Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feminist 3.0

+10
Code_Warrior
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
Loose Stools
Death Roe
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Marc Summers
Nommad2
Blanch32
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

feminist 3.0 Empty feminist 3.0

Post by Blanch32 Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:54 am

What's your take on this movement? Freethenipple and femes or whatever their name is are perfect examples. Seems like their motto is Hilary Clinton at day Paris Hilton at night. Am I right here?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

feminist 3.0 Empty Re: feminist 3.0

Post by Nommad2 Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:26 am

I, for one, would never want Hillary Clinton to free her nipple.  feminist 3.0 1401550746 
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:21 am

I'm pretty tired of feminists. Now it's just a bunch of ugly girls who are crying out for help because they've never had a good dicking.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:34 am

Marc Summers wrote:I'm pretty tired of feminists. Now it's just a bunch of ugly girls who are crying out for help because they've never had a good dicking.

If the men they encounter are mostly like you, their frustration is understandable.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:44 am

Nommad2 wrote:I, for one, would never want Hillary Clinton to free her nipple.   feminist 3.0 1401550746 

Hildabeast
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:58 am

Turtleneck wrote:

If the men they encounter are mostly like you, their frustration is understandable.

The thing is, I'm not really a superficial person. Still though, if a girl is relatively unattractive, it would help her end goal to improve her personality. Even if she was good looking, nobody is going to take a stab at a man hating bitch.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:34 am

Marc Summers wrote:

The thing is, I'm not really a superficial person.

Yeah okay
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:16 pm

Marc Summers wrote:

The thing is, I'm not really a superficial person. Still though, if a girl is relatively unattractive, it would help her end goal to improve her personality. Even if she was good looking, nobody is going to take a stab at a man hating bitch.

You obviously know nothing about this 3rd wave. Bringing in question your experience with girls your age to begin with.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:54 pm

Shortly out of high school, a local bank had an advert for tellers.  So, I made an appointment and went in and talked to the HR lady.  She told me that at the moment they didn't need tellers, but they had a maintenance opening.  I said, "no thanks" and left.  

Serious story, yo.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Marc Summers wrote:

Translation to Nucky: I am threatened by women with an opinion and want to feel superior to someone through social constructs because I am not interesting or authoritative enough to be respected without arbitrary gender roles.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:16 pm

What was 2.0, no bush?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Translation to Nucky: I am threatened by women with an opinion and want to feel superior to someone through social constructs because I am not interesting or authoritative enough to be respected without arbitrary gender roles.

? You and I both know that deep down modern feminism is bred from women upset about not getting fucked.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:02 pm

We do? I'll **** (most of) them.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Blanch32 wrote:What's your take on this movement?  Freethenipple and femes or whatever their name is are perfect examples.  Seems like their motto is Hilary Clinton at day Paris Hilton at night.  Am I right here?
Young children often remove their clothing and run around naked forcing their embarrassed parents to chase them down and put their clothes back on. That's to be expected from 2 or 3 year olds. When adult age girls try essentially the same thing, I view them as no more mature than a 2 or 3 year old. I think it's childish for them to expect to be respected and taken seriously by demonstrating that they are in control over when they remove their clothing.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Marc Summers wrote:

The thing is, I'm not really a superficial person.

For you, superficial might qualify as substance.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:44 am

Code_Warrior wrote:
Young children often remove their clothing and run around naked forcing their embarrassed parents to chase them down and put their clothes back on. That's to be expected from 2 or 3 year olds. When adult age girls try essentially the same thing, I view them as no more mature than a 2 or 3 year old. I think it's childish for them to expect to be respected and taken seriously by demonstrating that they are in control over when they remove their clothing.

Seriously I have to be the one to call out this post???
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:29 am

I mean... I was kind of with him except their only whipping out boobs not their snatches, so they're just advocating the same standard for women as men get. I'm okay with it. I can't be certain I wouldn't get boners though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Seriously I have to be the one to call out this post???
What exactly is it that you think needs to be called out? Do you really think that public frontal nudity is how adults make their case to be taken seriously? Go on, regale me with the wisdom that says that a woman showing her tits in public will somehow achieve some form of equality for her. For that matter, tell me what man I'm supposed to take seriously who promotes the same sex based nonsense? I don't take anyone seriously who thinks that childish acts regarding sexuality are a symbol of intellectual discussion. So if you think you're going to call me out, you better bring more to the table than childish nonsense.

It's one thing to come on here and have a few laughs and joke about sex and body parts. It's quite another to try and pass that nonsense off as intellectual discussion.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
What exactly is it that you think needs to be called out?  Do you really think that public frontal nudity is how adults make their case to be taken seriously?  Go on, regale me with the wisdom that says that a woman showing her tits in public will somehow achieve some form of equality for her.  For that matter, tell me what man I'm supposed to take seriously who promotes the same sex based nonsense?  I don't take anyone seriously who thinks that childish acts regarding sexuality are a symbol of intellectual discussion.  So if you think you're going to call me out, you better bring more to the table than childish nonsense.

It's one thing to come on here and have a few laughs and joke about sex and body parts.  It's quite another to try and pass that nonsense off as intellectual discussion.

Did you just ask Blanche to regale you with his wisdom? Bwaaaaaaa.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:39 am

Code_Warrior wrote:
What exactly is it that you think needs to be called out? Do you really think that public frontal nudity is how adults make their case to be taken seriously? Go on, regale me with the wisdom that says that a woman showing her tits in public will somehow achieve some form of equality for her. For that matter, tell me what man I'm supposed to take seriously who promotes the same sex based nonsense? I don't take anyone seriously who thinks that childish acts regarding sexuality are a symbol of intellectual discussion. So if you think you're going to call me out, you better bring more to the table than childish nonsense.

It's one thing to come on here and have a few laughs and joke about sex and body parts. It's quite another to try and pass that nonsense off as intellectual discussion.

How are boobs different than pecs?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:33 am

Notorious GiB wrote:

Did you just ask Blanche to regale you with his wisdom? Bwaaaaaaa.

No regaling needed. This dude is a straight up sexist. How I have to be the one to call this out speaks volumes about the posters on the swill. Smh.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

No regaling needed. This dude is a straight up sexist. How I have to be the one to call this out speaks volumes about the posters on the swill. Smh.
That's pretty much what I expected from you. You're a straight up intellectual coward with zero credibility. All you bring to the table is childish nonsense like calling me a sexist as if your opinion carries any weight with anyone on this board or anywhere else for that matter. You proudly wear the moniker of fool as if it's some kind of badge of honor. You've become the punch line for half the jokes on this board and more than likely on other boards as well. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a punch line in real life too.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:29 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
That's pretty much what I expected from you. You're a straight up intellectual coward with zero credibility. All you bring to the table is childish nonsense like calling me a sexist as if your opinion carries any weight with anyone on this board or anywhere else for that matter. You proudly wear the moniker of fool as if it's some kind of badge of honor. You've become the punch line for half the jokes on this board and more than likely on other boards as well. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a punch line in real life too.

I may be a punch line but at least I don't use my girl as a punching bag.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
I may be a punch line but at least I don't use my girl as a punching bag.
So you want to be congratulated for not beating your girlfriend? Why, do you often think about punching her? You really should see a therapist about that because having thoughts about beating women up to the point that you have to congratulate yourself for not following through on them is seriously f'd up.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
So you want to be congratulated for not beating your girlfriend?  Why, do you often think about punching her?  You really should see a therapist about that because having thoughts about beating women up to the point that you have to congratulate yourself for not following through on them is seriously f'd up.

You're obviously pretty passionate about this man, so please tell me why a naked upper body is okay on a man, but not a woman.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
So you want to be congratulated for not beating your girlfriend? Why, do you often think about punching her? You really should see a therapist about that because having thoughts about beating women up to the point that you have to congratulate yourself for not following through on them is seriously f'd up.

So how is this therapy going wife beater?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:29 pm

Oh...and if this thread makes you mad, refrain from beating your wife when you get home tonight
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Rocinante wrote:

You're obviously pretty passionate about this man, so please tell me why a naked upper body is okay on a man, but not a woman.

Between the domestic chores and black eyes, women should never leave the house.

Sincerely,

Code w
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Rocinante wrote:
How are boobs different than pecs?
Boobs are an assembly of items that include skin, mammary glands, nipples, and muscle, whereas pecs are just a muscle within the boob. Outside of that obvious difference, I assume you meant to ask the difference between male and female breasts, so I'll answer that too.

Female mammary glands are capable of producing enough milk to feed an infant, vs male mammary glands which produce little no no milk under exactly the right conditions. Thus, female breasts are associated with feeding children and have become a symbol of fertility and sexuality for the vast majority of people except for a few scattered tribes where the people go partially or fully nude and for the people who promote this thing in western culture. On the other hand, men's breasts aren't really associated with anything special and are just a portion of the overall upper body musculature which when well defined leaves an impression of masculinity and when not well defined does little or nothing to promote male sexuality. Even the least appealing female breasts are more associated with sexuality than the average man's breasts are, even when the man has prodigious man boobs.

I don't care if women want to show their tits in public, it doesn't matter to me. I think it's childish to expect to be taken seriously for doing it, just like I think it's childish for a man to expect to be taken seriously with his shirt off. If nudity was the way to make serious political statements, or to be taken seriously in general, then we would all be nude most of the time.

If a person wants their point to be taken seriously, publicly removing their clothing is a childish way to go about it.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

So how is this therapy going wife beater?
You're projecting now. Your therapist will have to add that to your treatment.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:23 pm

So you don't care but you wrote 3 plus paragraphs about it? Okay. Civil disobedience has been one of the primary ways that attitudes and laws have been changed in this country. I think you are focusing too much on the nudity and not what it stands for.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Rocinante wrote:

See other post.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Rocinante wrote:So you don't care but you wrote 3 plus paragraphs about it? Okay. Civil disobedience has been one of the primary ways that attitudes and laws have been changed in this country. I think you are focusing too much on the nudity and not what it stands for.
I wrote 3 paragraphs in answer to being called out and to answer your questions. Your attempt to associate that with my level of caring is pretty lame. Yes, I'm focused on the nudity because I find it to be childish and to be a poor symbol of equality.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
I wrote 3 paragraphs in answer to being called out and to answer your questions.  Your attempt to associate that with my level of caring is pretty lame.  Yes, I'm focused on the nudity because I find it to be childish and to be a poor symbol of equality.

The amount of time you spend expounding on a subject isn't a reflection of your level of interest in it?

You're obviously not just verbose, because you've also posted very short answers.

Did a boob hurt you on your private places?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Rocinante wrote:

The amount of time you spend expounding on a subject isn't a reflection of your level of interest in it?  

You're obviously not just verbose, because you've also posted very short answers.

There is no relationship between the amount I write and my level of interest on a topic. I write as much as I feel that I need to, in order to answer questions and anticipate further questions. It is the anticipation of further questions that tends to make an answer long. I am often told that my e-mails are too long for that very reason. I've never been told they're too short. In relation to my e-mails, I've been told by someone that they asked for a glass of water and I gave them a firehose. It's just the way I write.

No boobs have ever hurt me in my private places, they have only added to the pleasure.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:33 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Between the domestic chores and black eyes, women should never leave the house.

Sincerely,

Code w
I'm a punch line, so I take it out on my girlfriend by punching her. Then I make her walk down the street nude as my symbol of equality.

Sincerely,
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Code_Warrior wrote: It's just the way I write.

Well stop it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Well stop it.
No.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:07 am

Code_Warrior wrote:
I'm a punch line, so I take it out on my girlfriend by punching her. Then I make her walk down the street nude as my symbol of equality.

Sincerely,
Blanch32

Swing and a miss. Stick to what yoyvdo best: cracking your wife's skull.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:12 am

Rocinante wrote:

Nailed it. Dude just pulled a 180 in this very thread then tries to deny it. What a pyscho. Bet he also denies leaving fist marks all over his wife's body too
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next