Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boomer generational wealth transfer: Anyone expecting to become wealthy?

+4
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
Marc Summers
8 posters

Go down

Boomer generational wealth transfer: Anyone expecting to become wealthy? Empty Boomer generational wealth transfer: Anyone expecting to become wealthy?

Post by Marc Summers 2014-06-23, 10:11

The baby boomers are currently in the process of receiving a $12 trillion wealth transfer from their parents, and the boomers are expected to pass on about $30 trillion to their heirs.

Anyone expecting anything substantial? One of my friends just received a trust account with about $3m from his grandfather, which I'm incredibly jealous about. He has been traveling overseas for 9 months straight now.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Boomer generational wealth transfer: Anyone expecting to become wealthy? Empty Re: Boomer generational wealth transfer: Anyone expecting to become wealthy?

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-06-23, 10:13

and then on the other hand
Sting's offspring to get zilch.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Boomer generational wealth transfer: Anyone expecting to become wealthy? Empty Re: Boomer generational wealth transfer: Anyone expecting to become wealthy?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-06-23, 10:13

**** off Nucky.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-23, 10:15

Marc Summers wrote:The baby boomers are currently in the process of receiving a $12 trillion wealth transfer from their parents, and the boomers are expected to pass on about $30 trillion to their heirs.

Anyone expecting anything substantial? One of my friends just received a trust account with about $3m from his grandfather, which I'm incredibly jealous about. He has been traveling overseas for 9 months straight now.

Will you spend your money on Magic cards?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-06-23, 10:19

Jake from State Farm wrote:and then on the other hand
Sting's offspring to get zilch.

He's British.....that doesn't count here. I'm not too familiar with inheritance tax laws in England, but I'd imagine he is saying this so he can transfer most of it overseas and set up trusts to avoid giving like 75% to the government.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-06-23, 10:31

Marc Summers wrote:The baby boomers are currently in the process of receiving a $12 trillion wealth transfer from their parents, and the boomers are expected to pass on about $30 trillion to their heirs.

Seeing MSU based message boards be Nuckyless would be great than monetary wealth.

Go out and play in lightning storms.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime 2014-06-23, 11:31

Nuckys favorite recurring theme. ... Money and retirement.

You're poor, bro. You'll always be poor. Just accept it and move on. Keep playing lotto, though... We need the idiot tax revenue.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-06-23, 13:28

Yeah....... until yesterday.

Boomer generational wealth transfer: Anyone expecting to become wealthy? Yacht-fire-video
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-23, 13:48

WBill wrote:Yeah....... until yesterday.

Boomer generational wealth transfer: Anyone expecting to become wealthy? Yacht-fire-video

That's a lot of Carbon footprint..like probably a million cars for a year's worth  bom 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-06-24, 06:20

DroppedByADime wrote:Nuckys favorite recurring theme. ... Money and retirement.

You're poor, bro. You'll always be poor. Just accept it and move on. Keep playing lotto, though... We need the idiot tax revenue.

Haha, yes that's it. I have no money now, and don't expect any type of inheritance down the road.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down