Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..

5 posters

Go down

Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..  Empty Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-29, 08:26

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Sorry, I’ve got to start focusing my energy on North Korea Nuclear, bad Trade Deals, VA Choice, the Economy, rebuilding the Military, and so much more, and not on the Rigged Russia Witch Hunt that should be investigating Clinton/Russia/FBI/Justice/Obama/Comey/Lynch etc.

I'll give him about 10 minutes. Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..  Empty Re: Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-29, 08:55

Nothing this idiot says can be believed.

#ImWithBob
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..  Empty Re: Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..

Post by DWags 2018-05-29, 09:22

Jesus, can someone just break his phone?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-05-29, 09:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Sorry, I’ve got to start focusing my energy on North Korea Nuclear, bad Trade Deals, VA Choice, the Economy, rebuilding the Military, and so much more, and not on the Rigged Russia Witch Hunt that should be investigating Clinton/Russia/FBI/Justice/Obama/Comey/Lynch etc.

I'll give him about 10 minutes. Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..  502811600

Or working on business deals for his kids. More trademaks for Ivanka and keep that Indonesian golf resort deal going for his boys.

Don't lose sight of the fact that ZTE's problems stem from that company shipped telephone equipment to Iran and North Korea. But Trump got interested in those ZTE jobs AFTER the Chinese government underwrote $500M loan for the resort and after Ivanka was granted more trademarks for her company.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/28/ivanka-trump-won-china-trademarks-donald-trump-zte-reversal
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-05-29, 09:53

Goose likes the way he "governs".

Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..  502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-05-29, 09:56

NigelUno wrote:Goose likes the way he "governs".

Awesome - The Racist, Bigoted Snowflake Sexual Predator Says He's Gonna Stop Whining..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down