Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Trump changes separation policy

+4
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
8 posters

Go down

President Trump changes separation policy Empty President Trump changes separation policy

Post by GRR Spartan 20/06/18, 04:10 pm

Wonder how he'll flip this to make his flip flop Clinton's fault, Obama's fault and The Democrats fault?

Personally I think multiple airlines telling Homeland they wouldn't allow the US government use their flights to take children aways from their families pushed Trump to flip flop.

https://www.wpxi.com/news/national-news/american-frontier-and-united-airlines-refuse-to-transport-immigrant-children-separated-from-parents-for-government/773667612
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

President Trump changes separation policy Empty Re: President Trump changes separation policy

Post by kingstonlake 20/06/18, 04:13 pm

What a political wind coward.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

President Trump changes separation policy Empty Re: President Trump changes separation policy

Post by steveschneider 20/06/18, 04:25 pm

For shame

“NEW: I just spoke with the former head of US Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) – He tells me that he expects hundreds of separated children will never be reunited with their parents. They will be lost in the system. Orphaned by the US Govt'.“

https://twitter.com/jproskowglobal/status/1009119915348021249
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 20/06/18, 04:49 pm

Will Cult 45 cheer on this latest EO? Let's tune in to Fox News and find out!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 20/06/18, 05:36 pm

So many agreed with the separation policy on my Facebook feed, so now they must be angry at this, right? If they aren’t, they indeed are a cult.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 20/06/18, 05:41 pm

steveschneider wrote:For shame

“NEW: I just spoke with the former head of US Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) – He tells me that he expects hundreds of separated children will never be reunited with their parents. They will be lost in the system. Orphaned by the US Govt'.“

https://twitter.com/jproskowglobal/status/1009119915348021249
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 20/06/18, 05:54 pm

So I'm guessing the racist bigots who said only the Democrats could change this policy or the concentration camps were like "summer camp with soccer and video games" or the children were "crisis actors" or that it was following the teachings of the bible or that putting children in cages was a brilliant political strategy for midterm elections are all really pissed off.

Right? President Trump changes separation policy 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 27/11/18, 05:15 pm

Did he, though?

Families Are Still Being Separated at the Border, Months After “Zero Tolerance” Was Reversed

A four year old

President Trump changes separation policy 20181102-border-separations-brayan

a federal judge, Dana M. Sabraw, issued an injunction against the separations and ordered the government to put the thousands of affected families back together.

Sabraw, however, exempted cases in which the safety of the child was at risk, and crucially, imposed no standards or oversight over those decisions.

I really want to hurt people over this.

(hi FBI)
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down