Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well bonars, and dweebs, another hottie that slept with a 15 yr old and not you.

+5
Nommad2
NigelUno
Rocinante
tTy
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Well bonars, and dweebs, another hottie that slept with a 15 yr old and not you. Empty Well bonars, and dweebs, another hottie that slept with a 15 yr old and not you.

Post by DWags Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 0:41

WTF is wrong with you guys?  This one is from Bishop foley.    

Hot Hot Hot Spanish Teacher

Well bonars, and dweebs, another hottie that slept with a 15 yr old and not you. Kathry11
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well bonars, and dweebs, another hottie that slept with a 15 yr old and not you. Empty Re: Well bonars, and dweebs, another hottie that slept with a 15 yr old and not you.

Post by tTy Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 0:50

Looks a lot like one of my ex's...

::redacted::
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well bonars, and dweebs, another hottie that slept with a 15 yr old and not you. Empty Re: Well bonars, and dweebs, another hottie that slept with a 15 yr old and not you.

Post by Rocinante Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 0:54

Meh. Couldn't find her anyway.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 0:59

Rocinante wrote:Meh. Couldn't find her anyway.

She's probably married now.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 8:51

DWags wrote:WTF is wrong with you guys?  This one is from Bishop foley.    

Hot Hot Hot Spanish Teacher

Well bonars, and dweebs, another hottie that slept with a 15 yr old and not you. Kathry11

Are you sure it was with a guy (student)?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 9:30

I really wish a hot teacher had taken an interest in me at 15. I had a sexy female French teacher in high school whom I would've banged all day long, given the opportunity.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BRODSON Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 13:29

waiting for hot chick?
BRODSON
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 13:40

In the good old days, the Head BB Coach could knock-up to one cheerleader per school year. All he had to do is pay for her expenses to "Stay with her Aunt in Connecticut".

Young female teachers, especially the hot ones, never lasted more than a couple of years for the very reason they get arrested now- they get banged by some boy-toy or several of them then were "asked to leave".

Same crap back when- its just the cops rarely got involved. The public in general was naïve and parents were completely in the dark about the sex and drugs their kids indulged in.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 14:19

Jethro Bodeen wrote:In the good old days, the Head BB Coach could knock-up to one cheerleader per school year. All he had to do is pay for her expenses to "Stay with her Aunt in Connecticut".

Young female teachers, especially the hot ones, never lasted more than a couple of years for the very reason they get arrested now- they get banged by some boy-toy or several of them then were "asked to leave".

Same crap back when- its just the cops rarely got involved. The public in general was naïve and parents were completely in the dark about the sex and drugs their kids indulged in.

Sure, Nucky. Gotta source on any of this?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 19:21

Nommad2 wrote:I really wish a hot teacher had taken an interest in me at 15. I had a sexy female French teacher in high school whom I would've banged all day long, given the opportunity.

Did you have a boner every day in class?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 19:35

tGreenWay wrote:

Sure, Nucky. Gotta source on any of this?

Sources? Your Mother was the prime source for VD "back when" and gave it to everyone she pulled tricks with and passed on to you when she crapped you out of her Box Car sized Vag.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Thu 26 Jun 2014 - 20:19

Well bonars, and dweebs, another hottie that slept with a 15 yr old and not you. 4113017228 And we're only hearing about the ones that got caught.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down