Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pussy Grabbin' Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Says "I don't talk that way"..

2 posters

Go down

The Pussy Grabbin' Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Says "I don't talk that way".. Empty The Pussy Grabbin' Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Says "I don't talk that way"..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-07, 08:04

Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator
‏Verified account @realRacistBigotedSexualPredator

The Woodward book is a scam. I don’t talk the way I am quoted. If I did I would not have been elected President. These quotes were made up. The author uses every trick in the book to demean and belittle. I wish the people could see the real facts - and our country is doing GREAT!

praise jesus.. the ultimate pussy grabber. The Pussy Grabbin' Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Says "I don't talk that way".. 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Pussy Grabbin' Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Says "I don't talk that way".. Empty Re: The Pussy Grabbin' Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Says "I don't talk that way"..

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-09-07, 08:57

Stroke of genius for The NY Times to publish the op-ed and describe its author with a word Trump can’t say.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1219057002

Sounds like Trump’s list of all the best words doesn’t include anonymous.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Pussy Grabbin' Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Says "I don't talk that way".. Empty Re: The Pussy Grabbin' Racist Bigoted Sexual Predator Says "I don't talk that way"..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-09-07, 09:44

GRR Spartan wrote:Stroke of genius for The NY Times to publish the op-ed and describe its author with a word Trump can’t say.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1219057002

Sounds like Trump’s list of all the best words doesn’t include anonymous.
I think he's done a little too much coke.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down