Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which states will win the coming civil war?

+9
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
Cameron
Dr. Strangelove
steveschneider
DWags
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which states will win the coming civil war?   Empty Which states will win the coming civil war?

Post by DWags 2018-10-19, 20:47

Cali NY Texas large rich and have bases.

https://www.businessinsider.com/a-marine-explains-which-state-would-win-if-the-us-declared-war-on-itself-2015-7?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=auddev-test3944&fbclid=IwAR1A1nght1PTuj6y08pfjpujiw93wpvQtfj318q68DAIe3w0I50I7hr-PkQ
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which states will win the coming civil war?   Empty Re: Which states will win the coming civil war?

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-21, 07:35

If another one happened I picture it would be more tribal than by states. It would probably be like the war in Bosnia.

If you look across the US there is a rise in hate groups and you have antifa which practices violence to promote their agenda.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Which states will win the coming civil war?   Empty Re: Which states will win the coming civil war?

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-10-21, 10:00

Everybody should slow their roll.

There will not be a sequel.

Besides the liberals would get crushed.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-10-21, 10:28

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Everybody should slow their roll.

There will not be a sequel.

Besides the liberals would get crushed.

I kind of tend to agree with this. I think it would be more conservative vs liberal than state vs state. The divide in our country is more ideological that it is geographical.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-21, 11:05

I think states for the most part are becoming tribal. I also wouldn’t be so sure about stereotyping the type of person liberal or conservative who would be willing to pick up a gun and fight the other side.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-10-21, 11:43

Oh there are plenty of liberals who would be willing I'm sure it's just the Right has a lot more and they're better armed
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-21, 12:40

Let’s not forget where we live. it’s not that hard for one side or the other to go out and get a gun.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-21, 13:59

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Oh there are plenty of liberals who would be willing I'm sure it's just the Right has a lot more and they're better armed

Tell you what, let’s walk down a city street in LA, Detroit, Chicago, New York, or Miami atnight and guess how many AK’s or hand guns or 44’s or whatever, vs driving through rural areas and guess how many shot guns.

My point is we live in a heavily armed society and though there are crazy hillbilly people out there, there are also a shit ton of murders every day in cities. I wouldn’t be so quick to judge who has a bigger weapon cache, who is more willing to use it, and how many of those people have had military service.

Our country is both crazy and heavily armed on both sides.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-22, 06:54

DWags wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Oh there are plenty of liberals who would be willing I'm sure it's just the Right has a lot more and they're better armed

Tell you what, let’s walk down a city street in LA, Detroit, Chicago, New York, or Miami atnight and guess how many AK’s or hand guns or 44’s or whatever, vs driving through rural areas and guess how many shot guns.

My point is we live in a heavily armed society and though there are crazy hillbilly people out there, there are also a shit ton of murders every day in cities. I wouldn’t be so quick to judge who has a bigger weapon cache, who is more willing to use it, and how many of those people have had military service.

Our country is both crazy and heavily armed on both sides.

And if people that don’t own guns see a war coming we can all just run on down to our Walmart’s and get one. There’s plenty of YouTube instruction on how to load one, aim one and use one. It’s not like people are going to get caugh with their guard down.

For the record if our country ever devolves to this situation I will not participate will make a break for Canada.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-23, 07:58

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/1054555302580940805

Someone mailed a package bomb to George Soros.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-23, 10:34

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/09/12/study-shows-two-thirds-us-terrorism-tied-right-wing-extremists

Right wing extremists hold a decided advantage on US terrorism incidents in the last year.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-23, 10:35

republicans are scared of their own shadow.. I'm not afraid of a bunch of limp-wristed knuckle-draggers - plus, my money would be on the intellectual capacity of the more progressive areas.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-23, 10:36

steveschneider wrote:https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/1054555302580940805

Someone mailed a package bomb to George Soros.
probably one of the left wing mobs.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-23, 10:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:republicans are scared of their own shadow.. I'm not afraid of a bunch of limp-wristed knuckle-draggers - plus, my money would be on the intellectual capacity of the more progressive areas.

My hope is that the 'knuckle draggers' and the rest of us find common ground, organize, overcome our divide and solve this countries problems in a more constructive manner. I think our real problems stem from corporate power and the billionaire class.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-23, 11:24

Hey Bob, here’s a good slam on the MSM.

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1054726091158499329
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-23, 12:42

steveschneider wrote:Hey Bob, here’s a good slam on the MSM.

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1054726091158499329
Which states will win the coming civil war?   3493939353

it's sad and pathetic.. yet it's still refreshing to see someone with a voice finally start to realize that the mainstream media is just the marketing wing for the racist, bigoted sexual predator.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-23, 18:45

I just heard on MSM that Trump says there are already riots in CA.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-10-23, 19:16

Floyd Robertson wrote:I just heard on MSM that Trump says there are already riots in CA.
Why do people believe him? For all the talk from my parents about a boy crying wolf, they really believe the boy.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-23, 19:20

InTenSity wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I just heard on MSM that Trump says there are already riots in CA.
Why do people believe him? For skill the talk from my parents about a boy crying wolf, they really believe the boy.
I have no idea how people believe anything the guy says, except, Americans are dumb and gullible and hear what they want to hear.

The report I saw counted at least 8 outright lies he made today, from the Cali riots to the middle class tax cuts by the end of the month being a done deal AND the Dems are eliminating pre-existing condition coverage.

Those evil Democrats Which states will win the coming civil war?   502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-24, 05:13

Floyd Robertson wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Why do people believe him? For skill the talk from my parents about a boy crying wolf, they really believe the boy.
I have no idea how people believe anything the guy says, except, Americans are dumb and gullible and hear what they want to hear.

The report I saw counted at least 8 outright lies he made today, from the Cali riots to the middle class tax cuts by the end of the month being a done deal AND the Dems are eliminating pre-existing condition coverage.

Those evil Democrats Which states will win the coming civil war?   502811600
America is a stupid country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-24, 08:12

to win the upcoming Civil War, liberals should dress up like "The Caravan" and send the republicans running scared.. begging for the government to save them.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-24, 09:30

Bomb sent to the Clintons. Crazy shit. Some one is targeting liberals.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-10-24, 09:36

steveschneider wrote:Bomb sent to the Clintons. Crazy shit. Some one is targeting liberals.
I think now is a good time to have a discussion about that time that Sarah Sanders was asked to leave a restaurant. Was that a horrible act of incivility or the worst act of incivility?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-24, 09:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Bomb sent to the Clintons. Crazy shit. Some one is targeting liberals.
I think now is a good time to have a discussion about that time that Sarah Sanders was asked to leave a restaurant. Was that a horrible act of incivility or the worst act of incivility?

Or all the parties that Alan Dershowitz doesn't get invited to anymore on Martha's Vineyard.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-24, 09:48

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/24/politics/bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-chappaqua/index.html

And Obama. Some whackadoo is going all out to start up the next Civil War.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-24, 09:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/24/politics/bill-clinton-hillary-clinton-chappaqua/index.html

And Obama. Some whackadoo is going all out to start up the next Civil War.

Just wow.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-24, 10:00

how dare someone try to talk to Mitch McConnell when he's trying to eat dinner?? Which states will win the coming civil war?   1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-24, 10:18

reports of CNN having to go to commercial/evacuate building because fire alarms were going off.

(caution: believe these reports at your own peril).

Which states will win the coming civil war?   2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-24, 10:25

lead story on Fox News is "the caravan"... Which states will win the coming civil war?   502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-24, 10:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:reports of CNN having to go to commercial/evacuate building because fire alarms were going off.

Just saw a tweet that asked the question how long before trump declares these assasination attempts as a liberal hoax? Sad that it is a fair question these days and if he does go down that road plenty of folks will believe it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-24, 10:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:lead story on Fox News is "the caravan"....Which states will win the coming civil war?   502811600

Talk about real fake news that’s where you find it. that network is a joke.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-24, 10:39

Are the pipe bombs sent to Soros, Obama, and Clinton the first salvos?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-24, 10:55

Rocinante wrote:Are the pipe bombs sent to Soros, Obama, and Clinton the first salvos?

When Dwags posted this topic in my mind I was guessing 10 - 20 years off on down the road. Who knows though, seems like Trump is accelerating our decline and if this sort of thing is on the minds of people maybe it will happen sooner than we thought. I'm just not that optimistic these days. All that Hope Obama was selling has worn off.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-24, 10:59

steveschneider wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Are the pipe bombs sent to Soros, Obama, and Clinton the first salvos?

When Dwags posted this topic in my mind I was guessing 10 - 20 years off on down the road. Who knows though, seems like Trump is accelerating our decline and if this sort of thing is on the minds of people maybe it will happen sooner than we thought. I'm just not that optimistic these days. All that Hope Obama was selling has worn off.
racism, bigotry, misogyny and hate are powerful motivators for the fearful people he appeals to.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-24, 11:14

remember when the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator suggested that his gun-lovin' patriotic supporters do something about Hillary?

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

yeah.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-24, 11:24

Deep state false flag to get the libbies motivated. Don't buy into the fake news!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-24, 12:41

[tw]1055128895324913664[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-24, 12:48

Bomb sent to Kamala Harris’s office in SD.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-24, 12:50

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:reports of CNN having to go to commercial/evacuate building because fire alarms were going off.

Just saw a tweet that asked the question how long before trump declares these assasination attempts as a liberal hoax? Sad that it is a fair question these days and if he does go down that road plenty of folks will believe it.

Shit was too predictable. Trump media calling the bombings a false flag. Just a matter of time before trump validates this talking point.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-trump-media-insists-bomb-threats-against-clinton-obama-cnn-are-pure-bs-a-false-flag?source=twitter&via=desktop
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-24, 12:58

Crazy is always amplified by the internet. The vast majority of conservatives do not believe that the Caravan was started by the Democrats, or that the bombs area false flag. The crazies just rise to the top on the internet, which is the internet needs better control as a public space. Spreading demonstrable falsehoods on the internet should be akin to shouting fire in a crowded theater sometimes. And I know that it's hard to define where the line is between free speech and inciting violence, but it doesn't mean we can't define it and have a better society because of it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next