Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when MSU Ticket Office fails again

+2
duffy munn
Dr. Strangelove
6 posters

Go down

Bump when MSU Ticket Office fails again Empty Bump when MSU Ticket Office fails again

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-10-19, 22:21

UM tickets on sale for tomorrow's game via website.

Just pulled section 21

How fucking hard is it to sell tickets?

https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AMICH%21M%3AF18%3AF04%3A&linkID=m-michst&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FH&cgc=
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when MSU Ticket Office fails again Empty Re: Bump when MSU Ticket Office fails again

Post by duffy munn 2018-10-19, 22:26

Dr. Strangelove wrote:UM tickets on sale for tomorrow's game via website.

Just pulled section 21

How fucking hard is it to sell tickets?

https://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AMICH%21M%3AF18%3AF04%3A&linkID=m-michst&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FH&cgc=

Beyond fucked up
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when MSU Ticket Office fails again Empty Re: Bump when MSU Ticket Office fails again

Post by Nordic 2018-10-19, 22:46

What's the fail?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-10-19, 23:23

How is it possible that the biggest game of the year has hundreds of tickets available the day before the game? How were these not bought in house earlier? How did they fuck up the managed sales?

I checked all week and nothing. Tonight they appear
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2018-10-19, 23:55

So I’m guessing they released like a hundred scattered seats today out of 75,000. I don’t get the uproar. It happens everywhere.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-10-20, 00:09

My thought too By-Tor. Based strictly on experience/theory and not insider knowledge... Season ticket holders bail at the last minute all the time, and well past the deadline. Judge that how you want, but the deadline is not really a deadline. Those that can't be pulled back go into the pool of "as needed tickets". That could be used for anything... recruits family, big wigs, politicians, potential donors, professor of the month, schupan and sons, potential corporate donors, etc. The exact number of leftover singles is probably not known till the Thur/Fri (think about what a fucking zoo that must be). Those singles go online.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-10-20, 00:19

Literally every single year you can count on tickets being available through the ticket office the day before the game. It’s more amazing that any of you people didn’t know that already.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-10-20, 00:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Literally every single year you can count on tickets being available through the ticket office the day before the game. It’s more amazing that any of you people didn’t know that already.

Pretty sure everyone in this thread is aware of it. I believe Strangelove's point/question is 'why?'.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-10-20, 00:34

Nordic wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Literally every single year you can count on tickets being available through the ticket office the day before the game. It’s more amazing that any of you people didn’t know that already.

Pretty sure everyone in this thread is aware of it. I believe Strangelove's point/question is 'why?'.
Didn’t sound like a why post to me Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-10-20, 00:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Didn’t sound like a why post to me Nordic

Ok. It did to me. Go Green!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-20, 03:03

Travis is such a condescending know it all. He’s definitely a blue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-10-20, 06:35

Why? Every year. Every big event.

They fuck it up
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-10-20, 07:13

tGreenWay wrote:Travis is such a condescending know it all. He’s definitely a blue.
Fuck you you piece of fucking trash. Seriously. Go fuck yourself. Today is not the day for your fucking bullshit. Fuck you. Prick.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-10-20, 07:51

Still available
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down