Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I lost my virginity to this girl and her boyfriend looks like an 8th grader

+6
aualum06
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Senior Dickfist
Bill Cain
10 posters

Go down

I lost my virginity to this girl and her boyfriend looks like an 8th grader Empty I lost my virginity to this girl and her boyfriend looks like an 8th grader

Post by Bill Cain 2018-10-22, 16:21

Would it be wrong for me to text her? Her last two boyfriends were in my league but this one is a 5’4 skinny little shit. I’m taller, prettier and smarter. Would it be wrong for me to ruin her relationship? She was extremely thirsty for me at one point. If she was once thirsty she can be thirsty again. That’s how I’ve always seen it

Could be a fun way to live.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

I lost my virginity to this girl and her boyfriend looks like an 8th grader Empty Re: I lost my virginity to this girl and her boyfriend looks like an 8th grader

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-10-22, 16:33

Fake news
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I lost my virginity to this girl and her boyfriend looks like an 8th grader Empty Re: I lost my virginity to this girl and her boyfriend looks like an 8th grader

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-22, 16:35

Why don’t you call her boyfriend since you’re so fascinated with him.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-10-22, 16:42

Rocinante wrote:Why don’t you call her boyfriend since you’re so fascinated with him.

dope

Last edited by Bill Cain on 2020-08-18, 23:02; edited 2 times in total
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-22, 16:44

Bill Cain wrote:Would it be wrong for me to text her? Her last two boyfriends were in my league but this one is a 5’4 skinny little shit. I’m taller, prettier and smarter. Would it be wrong for me to ruin her relationship? She was extremely thirsty for me at one point. If she was once thirsty she can be thirsty again. That’s how I’ve always seen it

Could be a fun way to live.

How old are you this week? 18?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-10-22, 16:45

Are you an MSU grad this week or just going into school this week?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-10-22, 16:47

Lick her and see
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-10-22, 16:48

Death Roe wrote:Are you an MSU grad this week or just going into school this week?

I never was an MSU grad but I did attend MSU.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-22, 16:50

Bill Cain wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Are you an MSU grad this week or just going into school this week?

I never was an MSU grad but I did attend MSU.

For like a semester? Did you finish up at LCC? NTTAWWT.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-10-22, 16:54

1 year. 2 semesters. Dropped out because of bipolar disorder. Now at another university because MSU only allows you in their system for 2 semesters without taking classes. So the fact I didn’t take classes in the winter semester I wasn’t allowed back.

It was my decision
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2018-10-22, 17:21

I don’t consider myself a spartan
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-23, 07:49

What kind of treatment are you seeking for your bipolar disorder?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-23, 07:51

I thought this guy worked in sales now he’s a student again?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-23, 07:55

steveschneider wrote:I thought this guy worked in sales now he’s a student again?

Bill is the Michael Bay of schticks. The story never makes sense.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-10-23, 07:58

Bill Cain wrote:1 year. 2 semesters. Dropped out because of bipolar disorder. Now at another university because MSU only allows you in their system for 2 semesters without taking classes. So the fact I didn’t take classes in the winter semester I wasn’t allowed back.

It was my decision

You're bi-polar? No way!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-23, 08:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I thought this guy worked in sales now he’s a student again?

lol! I’m just trying to make sense of the time line. I’m hoping at some point we find out what gave him ptsd while at MSU. Tune in next week to the swill...
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-23, 08:37

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

lol! I’m just trying to make sense of the time line. I’m hoping at some point we find out what gave him ptsd while at MSU. Tune in next week to the swill...

Probably when we invaded Iraq the 1st time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-08-18, 21:50

Fake
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2020-08-18, 22:55

I never texted her.

Good. It would have been embarrassing for myself and her. I may entertain a horrible idea in my head but I won’t do it because I actually have a moral compass and I’m not a piece of shit human being.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-08-18, 23:33

Bill Cain wrote:I never texted her.

Good. It would have been embarrassing for myself and her. I may entertain a horrible idea in my head but I won’t do it because I actually have a moral compass and I’m not a piece of shit human being.

You 100% on that?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-08-18, 23:41

All this thread tells me is Bill’s been feeding us the same fake shit for nearly two years. Boring as fuck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down