Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mainstream Media Personality Has No Problem With People In Blackface Make-Up..

4 posters

Go down

Mainstream Media Personality Has No Problem With People In Blackface Make-Up..  Empty Mainstream Media Personality Has No Problem With People In Blackface Make-Up..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-24, 11:42

apparently she changed her mind over night and issued an apology.. Rolling Eyes Mainstream Media Personality Has No Problem With People In Blackface Make-Up..  502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mainstream Media Personality Has No Problem With People In Blackface Make-Up..  Empty Re: Mainstream Media Personality Has No Problem With People In Blackface Make-Up..

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-24, 11:58

Cable news is just a burlesque show at this point. It thrives on spectacle and Trump has been great for business. I still think of Michelle Wolf's remark at the end of her roast

"You guys are obsessed with Trump," the comedian told the assembled journalists. "Did you used to date him? Because you pretend to hate him but I think you love him. I think what no one in this room wants to admit is that Trump has helped all of you. He couldn't sell steaks or vodka or water or college or ties or Eric. But he has helped you. He's helped you sell your papers and your books and your TV. You helped create this monster and now you're profiting off of him."
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Mainstream Media Personality Has No Problem With People In Blackface Make-Up..  Empty Re: Mainstream Media Personality Has No Problem With People In Blackface Make-Up..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-24, 12:58

steveschneider wrote:
Cable news is just a burlesque show at this point. It thrives on spectacle and Trump has been great for business. I still think of Michelle Wolf's remark at the end of her roast

"You guys are obsessed with Trump," the comedian told the assembled journalists. "Did you used to date him? Because you pretend to hate him but I think you love him. I think what no one in this room wants to admit is that Trump has helped all of you. He couldn't sell steaks or vodka or water or college or ties or Eric. But he has helped you. He's helped you sell your papers and your books and your TV. You helped create this monster and now you're profiting off of him."
yep - as long as people understand that the mainstream media is basically marketing wing for the racist, bigoted sexual predator, it's okay - it's when people watch CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc. and think they're watching "news" that is troubling

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-25, 08:11

this would be a good first step..

New York (CNN Business)Two years of pent-up bitterness and backbiting about Megyn Kelly have finally come to a head at NBC News.

Her exit from the 9 a.m. hour of the "Today" show appears to be imminent. Variety reported on Wednesday evening that Kelly and NBC News executives have been holding conversations about a new role for her.

Two people familiar with the matter confirmed that to CNN Business and said Kelly's show will be ending. Negotiations about the end date and other details are still underway. But Kelly will not be hosting Thursday's program, and she is unlikely to return later, one of the people said.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-10-25, 09:06

I'd guess she'll be working in the White House pretty soon.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-25, 10:24

NigelUno wrote:I'd guess she'll be working in the White House pretty soon.  
her resume has been enhanced exponentially when it comes to working for a white supremacist..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-10-25, 10:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I'd guess she'll be working in the White House pretty soon.  
her resume has been enhanced exponentially when it comes to working for a white supremacist..

I don't think they've filled Omarosa's position yet.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2018-10-25, 17:43

What's the big deal?

Signed,
Ted Danson and Whoopi Goldberg
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down