Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engler rips Delany

+7
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
11 posters

Go down

Engler rips Delany Empty Engler rips Delany

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 0:48

I think Engler is a good example of how we might all be able to come together as US Americans. This guy....he's a jackass sometimes, but he's also awesome sometimes. I don't care what your political affiliation is, this is pretty awesome and I'm glad someone said it, and it was played perfectly....Coach D can't say it. I don't know much about Beekman. But Engler's like fuck it, I'm outta here soon, IDGAF, here's the truth. 

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2018/10/27/michigan-state-football-john-engler-big-ten/1788374002/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Engler rips Delany Empty Re: Engler rips Delany

Post by DWags Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 6:26

It’s perfect. He’s stood up for MSU when it was needed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 7:42

Yep, job well done. Imo I wanted the thing to be done with but after the ridiculous 10k fine some one had to tell Delaney to stick it up his ass.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 7:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think Engler is a good example of how we might all be able to come together as US Americans. This guy....he's a jackass sometimes, but he's also awesome sometimes. I don't care what your political affiliation is, this is pretty awesome and I'm glad someone said it, and it was played perfectly....Coach D can't say it. I don't know much about Beekman. But Engler's like fuck it, I'm outta here soon, IDGAF, here's the truth. 

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2018/10/27/michigan-state-football-john-engler-big-ten/1788374002/
I like it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 9:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think Engler is a good example of how we might all be able to come together as US Americans. This guy....he's a jackass sometimes, but he's also awesome sometimes. I don't care what your political affiliation is, this is pretty awesome and I'm glad someone said it, and it was played perfectly....Coach D can't say it. I don't know much about Beekman. But Engler's like fuck it, I'm outta here soon, IDGAF, here's the truth. 

I like it.

Bob has become just another fanboy, it's scary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 10:20

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I like it.

Engler rips Delany 502811600

just in time for Halloween.

Of the 4 remaining games, the one I'm currently most nervous about is at Nebraska. Not sure why - I figure they're quite a bit better than their record and they're improving.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 10:24

My favorite part of his statement is how he singles out Bush's bullshit as "the single most egregious" part of the shenanigans. I liked him suggesting it was orchestrated, as well. But the Bush antics....I'm very surprised that people let that shit slide. Even his head coach. That was ridiculous. He destroyed property. That costs money to fix. 

By the way, not sure if I've seen this mentioned here...Comp has strongly suggested that the object of Bush's ire, the person he had to be restrained from, was......this person

Insane if true. He also said that it's his understanding that MSU doesn't want to put her in the middle of this which is why they haven't made a bigger deal out of it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 10:27

Engler is my bro.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 10:32

I know it would never happen, but I wish one of our police officers had the balls to arrest Bush.

What he did was a criminal act.  It was not part of the game and he was not in uniform.  If a "fan" had been caught doing it before the game, they certainly would have been arrested.

Happy that Engler showed some balls though.

Last edited by MSU addict on Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 10:33; edited 1 time in total
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 10:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My favorite part of his statement is how he singles out Bush's bullshit as "the single most egregious" part of the shenanigans. I liked him suggesting it was orchestrated, as well. But the Bush antics....I'm very surprised that people let that shit slide. Even his head coach. That was ridiculous. He destroyed property. That costs money to fix. 

By the way, not sure if I've seen this mentioned here...Comp has strongly suggested that the object of Bush's ire, the person he had to be restrained from, was......this person

Insane if true. He also said that it's his understanding that MSU doesn't want to put her in the middle of this which is why they haven't made a bigger deal out of it.

What's this story all about? I haven't heard about this.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 10:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Engler rips Delany 502811600

Of the 4 remaining games, the one I'm currently most nervous about is at Nebraska. Not sure why - I figure they're quite a bit better than their record and they're improving.

IF you continue to change at this rate in 3 years you'll be listening to a Lee Greenwood & Ted Nugent duet on the stereo of your lifted F250 while driving up north to deer camp with a MAGA hat proudly perched on your head.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 11:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Engler rips Delany 502811600

IF you continue to change at this rate in 3 years you'll be listening to a Lee Greenwood & Ted Nugent duet on the stereo of your lifted F250 while driving up north to deer camp with a MAGA hat proudly perched on your head.

while organizing a cross-burning.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 11:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

while organizing a cross-burning.

not much has changed at the swill eh?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 11:21

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: while organizing a cross-burning.

keepin' it real at tSwill.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 13:30

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: while organizing a cross-burning.

Nope - you’re still bringing up politics and showing your rural inferiority complex all over the main board. Yawn.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 14:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My favorite part of his statement is how he singles out Bush's bullshit as "the single most egregious" part of the shenanigans. I liked him suggesting it was orchestrated, as well. But the Bush antics....I'm very surprised that people let that shit slide. Even his head coach. That was ridiculous. He destroyed property. That costs money to fix. 

I think there is something to it, as it also fits with one of Solari's first couple of tweets on the incident when he said there was a heated discussion between UM officials and MSU's ground staff. Apparently this lady is a bit obsessive about the turf.

Engler also stopped short of mentioning the state of the visitor's locker room after the UM game, which, according to rumors, was quite trashed and left in a shitty state...Literally.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 14:32

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I think there is something to it, as it also fits with one of Solari's first couple of tweets on the incident when he said there was a heated discussion between UM officials and MSU's ground staff. Apparently this lady is a bit obsessive about the turf.

Engler also stopped short of mentioning the state of the visitor's locker room after the UM game, which, according to rumors, was quite trashed and left in a shitty state...Literally.

They take dumps and leave them on the floor?

That lady is pretty cool if true. I respect the hell out of anyone standing up to a bully.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 14:33

I’m more of a Miller Lite guy. When I’m on a serious session I need a beer that is less filling.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 16:45

Fuck Bush. I’d be sending the repair bill to him and if he refuses to pay, then file a police report. There’s plenty of witnesses and video. As Addict said, if this had been a student, they’d be been taken away in handcuffs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NWSpartan Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 19:22

Good for Engler. Glad someone clapped back on the lunacy. Bush should have gotten more punishment than a public reprimand. SMH
NWSpartan
NWSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 19:33

Wait what's the deal with the turf lady and Bush?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NWSpartan Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 20:26

Tim Wakefield wrote:Wait what's the deal with the turf lady and Bush?

Here's a link to a twitter version:
https://twitter.com/LGhail/status/1055252001200726016
NWSpartan
NWSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down