Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator Continues To Inspire Hate and Violence..

3 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator Continues To Inspire Hate and Violence..  Empty The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator Continues To Inspire Hate and Violence..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 9:59

few days after one of his hate-filled MAGA white supremacist followers sends bombs to high level government officials and a media outlet:

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator
‏Verified account @realRacistBigotedChristianSexualPredator
2h2 hours ago

There is great anger in our Country caused in part by inaccurate, and even fraudulent, reporting of the news. The Fake News Media, the true Enemy of the People, must stop the open & obvious hostility & report the news accurately & fairly. That will do much to put out the flame....
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator Continues To Inspire Hate and Violence..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator Continues To Inspire Hate and Violence..

Post by steveschneider Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 10:20

Where most president would give a speech to heal and unite the nation you can always count on Trump to be a huge ass.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator Continues To Inspire Hate and Violence..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted, Christian Sexual Predator Continues To Inspire Hate and Violence..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 10:23

steveschneider wrote:Where most president would give a speech to heal and unite the nation you can always count on Trump to be a huge ass.
to me, and I know I've said this before, the worst aspect of it isn't the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

I mean, when you have someone who brags about sexually assaulting women, mocks disabled people, etc - they're usually pretty predictable as to how they're going to behave in the future.

my issue is with the GOP congress - I was incredibly naive, I guess - I honestly thought they might keep him in check. I guess that Putin has some pretty damning evidence on them, as they continue to support the Russian puppet and his continual attacks on what is good about America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 10:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Where most president would give a speech to heal and unite the nation you can always count on Trump to be a huge ass.
to me, and I know I've said this before, the worst aspect of it isn't the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

I mean, when you have someone who brags about sexually assaulting women, mocks disabled people, etc - they're usually pretty predictable as to how they're going to behave in the future.

my issue is with the GOP congress - I was incredibly naive, I guess - I honestly thought they might keep him in check. I guess that Putin has some pretty damning evidence on them, as they continue to support the Russian puppet and his continual attacks on what is good about America.

If somebody wants to be a court jester, and the knuckle draggers vote for him, which intern gives you the power to run your shenanigans un questioned.....you gonna stop him?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 10:40

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

If somebody wants to be a court jester, and the knuckle draggers vote for him, which intern gives you the power to run your shenanigans un questioned.....you gonna stop him?
I honestly have no idea what this means.

My point was that I knew what America was getting with the deplorables elected a racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. I just thought that the rank and file GOP congress loved America more than they did their party.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 11:32

and just like that..

CNN Communications
‏Verified account @CNNPR

Another suspicious package addressed to CNN has been intercepted. This time in Atlanta. All mail is being screened off site.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down