Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Tried to Smear Mueller..

5 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Tried to Smear Mueller..  Empty The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Tried to Smear Mueller..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Oct 2018 - 8:51

I guess this is what happens when the witch hunt catches a lot of witches..   The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Tried to Smear Mueller..  502811600

WASHINGTON — The office of the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has asked the F.B.I. to investigate what appears to be an effort to smear him, stemming from suspicious emails offering women money in exchange for fabricating sexual misconduct claims against him.

“When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the F.B.I. for investigation,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counsel’s office, said in a statement on Tuesday.

Cauton: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Tried to Smear Mueller..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Tried to Smear Mueller..

Post by InTenSity Wed 31 Oct 2018 - 9:22

This is the weirdest story. Granted I still haven't read anything published from anyone not a commentor on reddit. Apparently the guy trying to set up Mueller, contacted a female lawyer out of the blue and asked her to accept money in order to smear Mueller? She thinks she was contacted because she wrote an opinion piece about Kavanaugh and in theory the guy thought she was on the take about that and so she'd be on the take about anything.
Am I close, or way off?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Tried to Smear Mueller..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Tried to Smear Mueller..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Oct 2018 - 9:31

InTenSity wrote:This is the weirdest story. Granted I still haven't read anything published from anyone not a commentor on reddit. Apparently the guy trying to set up Mueller, contacted a female lawyer out of the blue and asked her to accept money in order to smear Mueller? She thinks she was contacted because she wrote an opinion piece about Kavanaugh and in theory the guy thought she was on the take about that and so she'd be on the take about anything.
Am I close, or way off?
I don't really know.

I just thought it was funny that the "witch hunt" - that has caught 30+ witches and gotten guilty pleas from 5-6 scumbags - is such a threat to the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator that he has people trying to smear the decorated war hero who is conducting it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 31 Oct 2018 - 9:33

InTenSity wrote:This is the weirdest story. Granted I still haven't read anything published from anyone not a commentor on reddit. Apparently the guy trying to set up Mueller, contacted a female lawyer out of the blue and asked her to accept money in order to smear Mueller? She thinks she was contacted because she wrote an opinion piece about Kavanaugh and in theory the guy thought she was on the take about that and so she'd be on the take about anything.
Am I close, or way off?
I think you’re close, and then there’s a whole lot more shit that adds up to the guy being a just absolute world class dipshit

It’s also important to note that he’s a writer for the gateway pundit, an oft quoted site round this parts.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 31 Oct 2018 - 9:40

Am I close, or way off?

I think you're close but your plan sounds like chess compared to the actual checkers he played.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 31 Oct 2018 - 10:07

Here's the thing, and this is what is frustrating about the right. They think these things work, because it is things they are actually doing. Many of the things that they accuse the left of doing, is projection on their part, because they are doing it. If they are doing it, then everyone must be.
I just don't see how Trump and this administration has any credibility. This is what, the 3rd or 4th event this week that you can tie to all the rhetoric coming from the White House? Yet, we'll get someone to come on here with some whacky example from 30 years ago of when a 'liberal' did it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 31 Oct 2018 - 10:15

InTenSity wrote:Here's the thing, and this is what is frustrating about the right. They think these things work, because it is things they are actually doing. Many of the things that they accuse the left of doing, is projection on their part, because they are doing it. If they are doing it, then everyone must be.
I just don't see how Trump and this administration has any credibility. This is what, the 3rd or 4th event this week that you can tie to all the rhetoric coming from the White House? Yet, we'll get someone to come on here with some whacky example from 30 years ago of when a 'liberal' did it.

Oh but they do, my friend. There are people out there that think a 10% tax cut is coming, that there will be a boarder battle next week that will make the Tet offensive seem trivial, that Debbie Stabenow hates veterans, that Mexicans are building and paying for a wall, that Obama is an Arab, that Hillary runs a pizza child sex ring store front, and that Jews are to blame for not having Storm troopers guard the Jewish death star.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Oct 2018 - 10:17

InTenSity wrote:Here's the thing, and this is what is frustrating about the right. They think these things work, because it is things they are actually doing. Many of the things that they accuse the left of doing, is projection on their part, because they are doing it. If they are doing it, then everyone must be.
when you're a pathetic, lying scumbag who hates America - like the racist, bigoted sexual predator does - and you have the mainstream media to amplify your lies.. when those variables are combined with the fact that America is a very stupid country..  it makes for dangerous time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Oct 2018 - 10:18

kingstonlake wrote:

Oh but they do, my friend. There are people out there that think a 10% tax cut is coming, that there will be a boarder battle next week that will make the Tet offensive seem trivial, that Debbie Stabenow hates veterans, that Mexicans are building and paying for a wall, that Obama is an Arab, that Hillary runs a pizza child sex ring store front, and that Jews are to blame for not having Storm troopers guard the Jewish death star.
America is a stupid country.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 14:24

This is the weirdest story. And in these times, that’s saying something. This dude might get arrested.

https://theslot.jezebel.com/what-is-going-on-with-this-highly-suspect-scheme-allegi-1830106753

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 16:17

I have no idea what's going on here - and I plan on keeping it that way - but apparently a reporter asked this little twerp "you prepared to go to federal prison"..? The Racist, Bigoted Sexual Predator Tried to Smear Mueller..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 12:33

Oh - and encouraging a full FBI investigation of allegations is what you do when you're innocent.

Whining and screaming like a toddler at nap time - and NOT wanting a full scale FBI investigation - is what you do when you're a serial sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down