Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's November 1st, how are you going to spend your 10% tax cut?

+3
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
kingstonlake
7 posters

Go down

It's November 1st, how are you going to spend your 10% tax cut? Empty It's November 1st, how are you going to spend your 10% tax cut?

Post by kingstonlake Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 10:18

We were promised a 10% middle class tax cut by the orange ape by November 1st. How are you spending yours?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

It's November 1st, how are you going to spend your 10% tax cut? Empty Re: It's November 1st, how are you going to spend your 10% tax cut?

Post by Rocinante Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 10:24

buy me a wish sandwich

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's November 1st, how are you going to spend your 10% tax cut? Empty Re: It's November 1st, how are you going to spend your 10% tax cut?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 10:28

I'm gonna buy some bibles and assault rifles.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 10:58

I'm gonna buy some twinkies.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 11:18

Bitcoin, because Ty (RIP) told me to.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 11:24

I'm gonna buy some bricks.. so I can fortify my house against "The Caravan"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 11:54

I'm going to buy a calendar and use it as a diary.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 11:59

I’m going to buy some spray tan so I can I get that trendy orange skin that goes so well with a red hat.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 12:02

kingstonlake wrote:I'm going to buy a calendar and use it as a diary.
make sure you document all of the days you manage not to sexually assault someone..

you'll thank me later.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 12:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I'm going to buy a calendar and use it as a diary.
make sure you document all of the days you manage not to sexually assault someone..

you'll thank me later.

I think all I have to do is show that I lifted some weights and was an athlete. That pretty much makes it impossible that I could sexually assault a woman. Let alone have the time to do it. If you happen to see "Ralph club" on there it's just me letting you know I'm a big fan of a character on Happy Days. Just an FYI
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 12:30

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

you'll thank me later.

I think all I have to do is show that I lifted some weights and was an athlete. That pretty much makes it impossible that I could sexually assault a woman. Let alone have the time to do it. If you happen to see "Ralph club" on there it's just me letting you know I'm a big fan of a character on Happy Days. Just an FYI
make sure you tell them you're a good christian, too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 12:33

I'm going to buy some bud light for any swillers stopping by my osu tailgate.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 12:52

DWags wrote:I'm going to buy some bud light for any swillers stopping by my osu tailgate.
that's a good idea..

so far we have:

1. beer
2. guns and bibles
3. a calendar to be used on nights we don't sexually assault someone
4. bricks to fortify my house from "The Caravan"

this is shaping up to be a pretty sweet tax cut.. destined to provide tremendous dividends for the community.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 14:49

I talked to a few friends and we might set up a Go Fund Me for the border areas that are soon to be a war zone once the Caravan Blitzkrieg lays waste to the southern U.S.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 15:02

kingstonlake wrote:I talked to a few friends and we might set up a Go Fund Me for the border areas that are soon to be a war zone once the Caravan Blitzkrieg lays waste to the southern U.S.
better strike while the iron is hot..

after Tuesday, the mainstream media and the GOP won't care near as much about the scary people in "The Caravan".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 1 Nov 2018 - 15:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm going to buy some bud light for any swillers stopping by my osu tailgate.
that's a good idea..

so far we have:

1. beer
2. guns and bibles
3. a calendar to be used on nights we don't sexually assault someone
4. bricks to fortify my house from "The Caravan"

this is shaping up to be a pretty sweet tax cut.. destined to provide tremendous dividends for the community.

Don't forget the sweet sweet bitcoins. It'll be the currency of an anarchist America.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down