Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which 3rd party or write in candidates did you vote for for UM Board of Regents?

5 posters

Go down

Which 3rd party or write in candidates did you vote for for UM Board of Regents? Empty Which 3rd party or write in candidates did you vote for for UM Board of Regents?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:10 am

Green party and Tax payers here.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which 3rd party or write in candidates did you vote for for UM Board of Regents? Empty Re: Which 3rd party or write in candidates did you vote for for UM Board of Regents?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:12 am

Left it blank
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which 3rd party or write in candidates did you vote for for UM Board of Regents? Empty Re: Which 3rd party or write in candidates did you vote for for UM Board of Regents?

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:17 am

Always the Green party and then the following order if not enough Greens: Libertarians, Communists, Taxpayers and Natural Law.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:28 am

My siblings are blues, so we collude our votes. I vote for whomever they ask me to and vice versa. It really works out nicely for me since there’s three of them and only one of me. (In other words, my vote for MSU bot is worth way more than yours. Eat shit.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:33 am

That's cool Travis. I actually texted my group of non extreme buddies last night and asked them that if they throwaway their votes for BOT, please consider voting for these candidates and I had done the research and my suggestion was non-partisan. One of my buddies attended UM and he agreed as did the others which was cool. Another guy chimed in and said Steve do you want us to vote for anyone in particular for UM? And he said nah, I usually leave it blank.

Which made me feel like less of a shitbag since I had already voted for green party and natural law or whatever.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:33 am

I think I went with the Green party and tax something something.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down