Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

+22
NigelUno
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
GRR Spartan
msugolfguy
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dendrobates
Dr. Strangelove
InTenSity
DWags
26 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 20 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by steveschneider Thu 17 Dec 2020 - 22:40

[tw]1339478371214917632?s=21[/tw]

Looks like since Hillary has retired to be grandma haters are moving on the next target.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 20 Empty Re: tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..

Post by Cameron Thu 17 Dec 2020 - 22:56

Stay off twitter, steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 11:22

Cameron wrote:Stay off twitter, steve.

Doesn't matter what platform it's on the camera does not lie Cameron. Not a good look for the fringe left but some of us have always known this is who they are.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 11:48

Who TF is Jimmy Dore and why should I care?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

AvgMSUJoe and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 11:56

Floyd Robertson wrote:Who TF is Jimmy Dore and why should I care?
The fox news talking head equivalent on the left I'm assuming?

Low rent Racheal Maddow or Jon Favreau?

(You shouldn't care... it doesn't work the same way on the left.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 11:59

He's some former comedian that is a youtube star that is a 'progressive'. I think early on AOC went on his show when she was a new rising star but this week he absolutely lambasted her.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 12:22

steveschneider wrote:

He's some former comedian that is a youtube star that is a 'progressive'. I think early on AOC went on his show when she was a new rising star but this week he absolutely lambasted her.

"Former comedian youtube star" tells me all I need to know about his successful career. tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 20 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 12:40

goddammit steve.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 14:07

steveschneider wrote:

And the second part of Floyd's question?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 14:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

And the second part of Floyd's question?

No reason to care other than to rubberneck and watch a DSF among the justice dems.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 14:30

except that’s propaganda. That guy is a nobody and people highlighting him are trying to make it like he matters. Don’t buy the bullshit steve. Even though it echos back to you the bullshit you already believe. In other words stay off twitter.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 14:47

Rocinante wrote:except that’s propaganda. That guy is a nobody and people highlighting him are trying to make it like he matters. Don’t buy the bullshit steve. Even though it echos back to you the bullshit you already believe. In other words stay off twitter.

I don't know if I buy he's a nobody, like Rogan, Charlemagne the god etc. he's got a popular show on Youtube. I wouldn't recommend anyone watch this crap but they have considerable audiences.

AOC went on Jimmy Dore in 2017 and it probably helped her out early on in her political career.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 15:57

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 20 Away-troll-you-have-no-power-herei-5360389
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 16:04

Cameron wrote:tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 20 Away-troll-you-have-no-power-herei-5360389

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 20 1837765953
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 17:39

Ooft

[tw]1340017566190809088?s=21[/tw]

Making friends all over the place these days.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 18:00

The corporatists will laugh themselves right back into the wilderness.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 19:36

Rocinante wrote:The corporatists will laugh themselves right back into the wilderness.  

My money is on Biden and Obama when all is said and done will have done more for the progressive cause than the current justice dems and all the youtube stars like Jimmy Dore.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 19:54

You think two presidents will have gotten more done than a guy with a YouTube channel? Bold take.

Fucking steve...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 20:22

Cameron wrote:You think two presidents will have gotten more done than a guy with a YouTube channel? Bold take.

Fucking steve...

Corporate Dems for the win!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 22:52

I think they’ve done about equal to date even with the YouTube channel tbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 21 Dec 2020 - 17:15

Boy the far left is really going after eachother on Twitter and Youtube. All that energy they spent hating on Biden all last summer got stored up through the fall and now they are unleashing it on eachother.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 21 Dec 2020 - 17:58

tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 20 Tenor
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 21 Dec 2020 - 18:02

Cameron wrote:tOfficial "The GOP and Mainstream Media is Obsessed With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" Thread..  - Page 20 Tenor

You really hate to see the revolution go down like this.

"Come on, people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another right now"

What happened to those days?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon 21 Dec 2020 - 18:03

You should get tested for syphilis.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 21 Dec 2020 - 18:09

Cameron wrote:You should get tested for syphilis.
Cameron wrote:You should get tested for syphilis.

Yeah, maybe that's what is causing all the anger and irrational behavior on the far left these days. Are orgies and swinging still a thing in your political party?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 15:33

The stunning political power of AOC

Last Thursday, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) announced her plan to raise money to help victims of the extreme weather -- and power grid failure -- in Texas.

On Sunday night, her office confirmed that she had raised almost $5 million for that effort in less than 96 hours.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 16:10

Heat Miser wrote:The stunning political power of AOC

Last Thursday, New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) announced her plan to raise money to help victims of the extreme weather -- and power grid failure -- in Texas.

On Sunday night, her office confirmed that she had raised almost $5 million for that effort in less than 96 hours.
she's absolutely amazing and that's why the right and the mainstream media have done and will continue to do everything they can to destroy her.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 16:15

I don't know, nor do I know any of the people he said have turned on AOC. He seems angry.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 16:22

I'm sure that's nothing compared to how much Nancy Pelosi got done.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 18:54

I mean how fucking rudimentary should it be for legislators to be in the ground helping when their constituents are hurting?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 19:22

Rocinante wrote:I mean how fucking rudimentary should it be for legislators to be in the ground helping when their constituents are hurting?

Her constituents aren't in Texas.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 20:41

Heat Miser wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I mean how fucking rudimentary should it be for legislators to be in the ground helping when their constituents are hurting?

Her constituents aren't in Texas.

I know that and I don’t like your tone, sir.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 21:18

Cameron wrote:

I'm sure that's nothing compared to how much Nancy Pelosi got done.

That’s correct and it’s not even close.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 23:37

What did Nancy do for Texas?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 0:08

Cameron wrote:What did Nancy do for Texas?

I was speaking in general.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 11:34

Seeing blurbs that AOC might try to primary Schumer. I almost sprayed out a mouth full of coffee when I saw that.

Reads to me like an effort to fundraise/bilk some money out of her base.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 13:05

Yeah, and you're great at spotting grift.

Go jerk off to some more Lincoln Project videos, idiot.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 13:08

Cameron wrote:Yeah, and you're great at spotting grift.

I'm more of a Stacey Abrams fan than a LP fan.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 13:10

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:Yeah, and you're great at spotting grift.

Your old posts still exist, steve. We have the receipts. Stop gaslighting.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 24 Feb 2021 - 13:13

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Your old posts still exist, steve. We have the receipts. Stop gaslighting.

I said regarding the LP all parties can fuck off at any point. I thought they were useful for a while and at this point they can fuck off. I'm open to reviewing any future efforts by them but I'm not holding my breath waiting for any more good work out of them.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next