Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want great climate

+7
y2kMgrad
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
steveschneider
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
11 posters

Go down

I want great climate Empty I want great climate

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-20, 14:33

I want great climate 1966794946 I want great climate 1966794946  Buffoon. This is your President Goose!

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I want great climate Empty Re: I want great climate

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-11-20, 14:34

my god that man is stupid.

I want great climate 502811600 I want great climate 502811600 I want great climate 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-20, 15:21

The man orders steak well done and puts ketchup on it. What, exactly, are you expecting?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-20, 17:04

What an embarrassment.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-11-20, 18:00

I have nothing nice to say, so I won't say what I was going to say.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-20, 20:13

DWags wrote:The man orders steak well done and puts ketchup on it. What, exactly, are you expecting?

I want great climate 502811600

If ever there was a test of a man's character, there it is.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-11-20, 20:33

We're going to have the greatest climate in the world!!!
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-20, 21:20

The Democratic controlled house is going to break his fragile little mind. I want great climate 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-22, 00:19

Proudly displaying his ignorance. [tw]1065400254151954432[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-11-23, 21:07

steveschneider wrote:Proudly displaying his ignorance. [tw]1065400254151954432[/tw]

Doesn't matter. His MAGA followers had to wear a coat yesterday so global warming must be false.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-09, 12:21

The ignorant people are those that believe this crap.

Do you really think a carbon tax is going to stop the climate from changing? That's rank stupidity.

From Politico today:
Why greens are turning away from a carbon tax
Putting an economic price on greenhouse gases is proving a hard sell with the public, even as time to head off climate change shrinks.

And of course on the forest fires did you see that California did acknowledge that decades of not logging and fighting fires had overloaded the forests with combustible fuel? Of course JErry Brown acknowledged that after people were done mocking Trump. Or aren't you believers in science on that one?

And then there's this....action or talk? As usual the left worships talk.

JON GABRIEL: The U.S. may not ‘believe’ in climate change. But we’re the only one doing something about it.

Nineteen nations “believe” in climate change. How are they backing up their statement of faith?

China was praised for signing on to the Paris Climate Agreement and in Argentina reaffirmed its commitment to controlling greenhouse gas emissions. Last year, however, China increased those emissions by 1.7 percent.

India, the fourth largest source for CO2, saw their emissions grow by 4.6 percent in 2017. Luckily for them, they too were praised for signing that “nonbinding communiqué.”

Overall, the European Union raised their CO2 output by 1.5 percent.

France, home of the Paris Agreement, is leading the diplomatic effort to save the planet. They increased their greenhouse gas emissions by 3.6 percent. . . .

If the nations paying lip service to climate change aren’t meeting their goals, imagine how poorly the oil-drilling, coal-mining Americans must be doing. President Donald Trump was pilloried for withdrawing from the Paris Agreement and for being only G20 leader who refused to sign the climate change statement in Argentina.

From 2016 to 2017, U.S. greenhouse gas emissions decreased by 2.7 percent. Emissions from large power plants declined 4.5 percent since 2016, and nearly 20 percent since 2011. All without signing a piece of paper in Paris or Buenos Aires.

It’s almost as if they’re more interested in submission to a transnational bureaucracy than in results. And note that the U.S. reduction comes from the switch to cleaner fuels made possible by fracking, which environmentalists opposed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-09, 12:25

y2kMgrad wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Proudly displaying his ignorance. [tw]1065400254151954432[/tw]

Doesn't matter. His MAGA followers had to wear a coat yesterday so global warming must be false.

Do you think temperatures have been rising or falling? What does the science tell you?

October/November afternoon temperatures in the US have been declining since the 19th century. There was a very sharp drop off in the late 1960’s, and temperatures never recovered. This October/November was fifth coldest on record.

I want great climate Novemb10

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-09, 12:28

Oh that's right....we had a cold snowy winter last year BECAUSE of Global Warming.

And all the idiots nodded their heads "Yes!"

I want great climate 2018-110
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-09, 12:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I want great climate 1966794946 I want great climate 1966794946  Buffoon. This is your President Goose!

And yours too.

Enjoy it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-09, 12:32

Oh and about the Arctic sea ice...you remember the open oceans at the north pole myth that you all believe? How's that doing?

November has been an excellent month for Arctic sea ice. With 4226 km3, it recorded the highest volume increase for November in the 2007-2018 period, well above the average of 3491 km3. The reasons for this are obvious: rapid growth in ice extent and relatively low temperatures (more on that below). This means that 2018 has dropped from 4th lowest to 6th lowest, and the gap with leader 2016 has grown by a whopping 1322 km3!

Here's how the differences with previous years have evolved from last month:

Change monthly difference November 2018

Because all the trend lines go up fast around this time of year, I'm posting another Wipneus graph that visualises PIOMAS volume anomaly, showing 2018's massive increase more clearly:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-09, 12:34

Sad!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-09, 12:39

Trump's Right About California's Fires: It Wasn't Climate Change; Two New California Laws Prove It

The facts are clear: California’s deadliest year of wildfires has been decades in the making, with overlapping environmental rules, both state and federal, making fuel load reductions in forests and coastal chaparral nearly impossible, while hostility towards commercial timber harvesting has allowed a massive build up in tree density and brush with a concurrent reduction of access roads and firebreaks.

Yet in spite of blaming climate change and attacking President Trump for suggesting bad environmental policies made California’s fires worse, California’s outgoing governor, Jerry Brown, quietly signed two bills to correct the worst of the state’s fire management policy missteps, proving Trump was right all along.

As for forest management, it’s not as if the experts didn’t see the problem looming on the horizon. In a 2006 report, the Western Governors’ Association warned that, “…over time the fire-prone forests that were not thinned, burn in uncharacteristically destructive wildfires… …In the long term, leaving forests overgrown (makes them) prone to unnaturally destructive wildfires…”

During last summer’s wildfire outbreak, Assistant Chief Mike Marcucci of CAL FIRE, the state’s firefighting agency, said, “It’s a daunting task that we’re working with some of our cooperators (i.e. federal and local authorities) to make sure we can get some of those trees out of the way to not add to some of the fuel,” noting that years of not conducting prescribed burns led to unnatural tinderbox conditions.

The fire chief might have added that the opposite is true as well—fire suppression combined with a virtual cessation of the timber harvest led to overcrowded forests more vulnerable to drought, disease and insects.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-09, 13:55

I want great climate BZFP
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-09, 18:55

Goose. I want great climate 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-12-11, 17:11

LooseGoose wrote:Oh and about the Arctic sea ice...you remember the open oceans at the north pole myth that you all believe?  How's that doing?

November has been an excellent month for Arctic sea ice. With 4226 km3, it recorded the highest volume increase for November in the 2007-2018 period, well above the average of 3491 km3. The reasons for this are obvious: rapid growth in ice extent and relatively low temperatures (more on that below). This means that 2018 has dropped from 4th lowest to 6th lowest, and the gap with leader 2016 has grown by a whopping 1322 km3!

Here's how the differences with previous years have evolved from last month:

Change monthly difference November 2018

Because all the trend lines go up fast around this time of year, I'm posting another Wipneus graph that visualises PIOMAS volume anomaly, showing 2018's massive increase more clearly:

Hmmm...Govt. report released today...

https://www.arctic.noaa.gov/Report-Card/Report-Card-2018

Arctic Report Card: Update for 2018Effects of persistent Arctic warming continue to mount

The Arctic we once knew is gone

Melting trends in the Arctic today are increasingly stark. The 2018 Arctic Report Card, produced by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), depicts a thawing world that is continuing to warm and melt at an unprecedented pace.

"I think that the report demonstrated everything we’ve been seeing for the last decade," Jeremy Mathis, a NOAA Arctic scientist who was not involved with this report, said in an interview.

"The changes in the Arctic are happening faster than they’re happening anywhere else on the rest of the planet."

[tw]1071452033234784257[/tw]

Arctic has experienced five warmest years on record, says US government agency

The Arctic has been warmer for the past five years than at any other point since 1900 when records began, according to a US government agency report.

Dramatic changes are being felt across the polar region as global warming triggers knock-on effects from earlier plankton blooms to more extreme weather.

The Arctic experienced its second warmest air temperatures and second lowest sea-ice coverage in 2018.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-12-11, 22:19

LooseGoose wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

Do you think temperatures have been rising or falling?   What does the science tell you?

October/November afternoon temperatures in the US have been declining since the 19th century. There was a very sharp drop off in the late 1960’s, and temperatures never recovered. This October/November was fifth coldest on record.

I want great climate Novemb10

I'm not sure how that graph is relevant at all. Nobody gives a shit about the average afternoon temperature in the US. The global warming crises is occurring because the average global surface temperature is increasing at a dangerous rate, melting glaciers and causing climate instability worldwide. But don't take my word for it, let these facts from NASA explain it to you:

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/

If your argument is that people are not causing this climate change, or that there's nothing we can do about it, I would disagree with you but I think there's at least a debate that can be had there. But if your opinion is that the Earth is not warming at all because the average U.S. afternoon temperature hasn't changed, then you have your head stuffed in the sand so far that I can't help you.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-11, 22:35

y2kMgrad wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Do you think temperatures have been rising or falling?   What does the science tell you?

I'm not sure how that graph is relevant at all. Nobody gives a shit about the average afternoon temperature in the US. The global warming crises is occurring because the average global surface temperature is increasing at a dangerous rate, melting glaciers and causing climate instability worldwide. But don't take my word for it, let these facts from NASA explain it to you:

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/

If your argument is that people are not causing this climate change, or that there's nothing we can do about it, I would disagree with you but I think there's at least a debate that can be had there. But if your opinion is that the Earth is not warming at all because the average U.S. afternoon temperature hasn't changed, then you have your head stuffed in the sand so far that I can't help you.

You have so many press clippings from 1895 headed your way. You don't even know!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-11, 22:43

1895 is irrelevant. I form my opinions based off of the blurbs I read on thefederalist.com, Drudge Report and the Daily Wire.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-11, 22:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:1895 is irrelevant. I form my opinions based off of the blurbs I read on thefederalist.com, Drudge Report and the Daily Wire.
Wbh that’s how you end up getting conservative internet brain rot. It’s a serious problem and you should be careful about your consumption.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-12, 00:34

I still want great climate:
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-12, 00:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Spoiler:
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-12-12, 00:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Spoiler:

TRAVIS:
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-12, 00:56

Spoiler:
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-12-12, 08:21

I'm gonna ban the next mother fucker who uses the spoiler tag. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-12-12, 08:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm gonna ban the next mother fucker who uses the spoiler tag. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
I want great climate 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down