Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you millennials going out on the busiest bar night of the year?

+3
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Any of you millennials going out on the busiest bar night of the year?   Empty Any of you millennials going out on the busiest bar night of the year?

Post by DWags 2018-11-21, 17:16

Both my kids are. I’m staying home and heating up leftover rice and taco meat.

I’m not kidding, I used to be kind of cool.

Post pics of bar life so I can live vicariously through you
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any of you millennials going out on the busiest bar night of the year?   Empty Re: Any of you millennials going out on the busiest bar night of the year?

Post by Guest 2018-11-21, 17:21

DWags wrote:Both my kids are. I’m staying home and heating up leftover rice and taco meat.

I’m not kidding, I used to be kind of cool.

Post pics of bar life so I can live vicariously through you

lol, sometimes it's scary Wags.

Don't go out any more.

My kids are.

I'm reheating some Rice-a-Roni with hamburger added.

I think I'm ahead of you on the whole "smoking a bowl 1st" part though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Any of you millennials going out on the busiest bar night of the year?   Empty Re: Any of you millennials going out on the busiest bar night of the year?

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-11-21, 17:21

Downtown GR tonight will be a great time
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-21, 17:28

Wake are you in GR?

I am, it’s kinda amateur hour bar night but whatever I’m pumped to see old faces
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-21, 17:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wake are you in GR?

I am, it’s kinda amateur hour bar night but whatever I’m pumped to see old faces
Try to keep up, the old faces just said they're staying home and eating leftover rice.
See what you have to look forward to?
Maybe you meant familiar faces... can you tell I already got started on the drinking? Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2018-11-21, 17:39

Amateur night at the bar.  

Of course this Gen-Xer is going out though.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-21, 17:45

We have second Thanksgiving tonight. Third tomorrow.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-21, 17:56

Rocinante wrote:We have second Thanksgiving tonight. Third tomorrow.

Canadian was a month ago and US is tomorrow, so I get 2 of the Thanksgivings you celebrate. Which country's tradition are you honoring tonight?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-11-21, 17:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wake are you in GR?

Text me later dude !!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-11-21, 21:31

Wednesday night before Thanksgiving 1985. Bunch of us went to CJ Barrymores on Hall Road. Had enough fun for the night so decided to head back to the apartment with my roommate. Made the, then, left turn off Hall onto the ramp for SB M-53 behind a Ford sedan. Guy was fucking the dog down the ramp so I figured it was some old geezer. I had an 84 Z-28 HO.

Got to the bottom of the ramp and there was no traffic so I punched it to get around the geezer. Very instant I did it I realized I fucked up. Changing the angle of sight going around him could see unlit lights inside the back window. I was over-taking an unmarked police car at higher than the posted limit.

Pulled in front of him with my blinker on and off to the right shoulder almost before he could turn his lights on. Thought I did the road side sobriety tests pretty well but didn't pass. Cop was cool. Had my roommate do the tests and he passed. Cop let us go with my roomie behind the wheel.

Certain no cop would do that now.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-21, 22:12

The Pantry wrote:Wednesday night before Thanksgiving 1985.  Bunch of us went to CJ Barrymores on Hall Road.  Had enough fun for the night so decided to head back to the apartment with my roommate.  Made the, then, left turn off Hall onto the ramp for SB M-53 behind a Ford sedan.  Guy was fucking the dog down the ramp so I figured it was some old geezer.  I had an 84 Z-28 HO.

Got to the bottom of the ramp and there was no traffic so I punched it to get around the geezer.  Very instant I did it I realized I fucked up.  Changing the angle of sight going around him could see unlit lights inside the back window.  I was over-taking an unmarked police car at higher than the posted limit.

Pulled in front of him with my blinker on and off to the right shoulder almost before he could turn his lights on.  Thought I did the road side sobriety tests pretty well but didn't pass.  Cop was cool.  Had my roommate do the tests and he passed.  Cop let us go with my roomie behind the wheel.  

Certain no cop would do that now.

Amazing how small the world of this board is.   I was living at 23&94 then and working at  Hall & Gratiot.  Used to hang at Barrymores now and then.   Moved over to the Auburn Hills area in early 86.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down