Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's stop getting our asses kicked vs. Texas game thread

+7
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
CORNER BLITZ
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's stop getting our asses kicked vs. Texas game thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's stop getting our asses kicked vs. Texas game thread

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-23, 21:24

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Let's stop getting our asses kicked vs. Texas game thread - Page 2 1486952199 I would like to thank me for righting the ship and sending the Spartans on to a victory and a championship trophy in the Las Vegas Invitational. Some of you should not be starting threads. Please, learn your lesson.
You’re welcome.
Didn't you notice the absence of OTPT? He was on the bench advising Izzo, I think he's far more deserving than you

You’ve always been jealous of my success, but your pettiness is turning ugly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Let's stop getting our asses kicked vs. Texas game thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's stop getting our asses kicked vs. Texas game thread

Post by DWags 2018-11-23, 21:24

I.B. Fine wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I didn't get to watch any of the game. I see McQuaid had 3pts, 0 assists, and 2 rebounds. Which guy for Texas did he hold scoreless?
Roach was kept under control

I used to save all the roaches then smoke the residual in a bowl.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-23, 21:37

I don’t get the Loyer hype. I’m upset I don’t see what everyone is so excited about.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-11-23, 21:38

steveschneider wrote:I don’t get the Loyer hype. I’m upset I don’t see what everyone is so excited about.

By mid season, Loyer will be carrying this team on his tiny shoulders.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-23, 21:42

steveschneider wrote:I don’t get the Loyer hype. I’m upset I don’t see what everyone is so excited about.

If you don’t love Loyer you don’t love America or kittens.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-11-23, 21:44

Obvious he should have redshirted
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-23, 21:49

Is it a great white hope thing?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-23, 21:56

There was never any hype. It was anti-hype. It was skeptics inventing hype and getting upset about the made up hype. It's completely bizarre. He was a great HS player and he's going to eventually be a solid 4 year player but no one ever claimed the kid was a 1 and done type. Just go with the flow. He will help this year. Just not yet.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-23, 22:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There was never any hype. It was anti-hype. It was skeptics inventing hype and getting upset about the made up hype. It's completely bizarre. He was a great HS player and he's going to eventually be a solid 4 year player but no one ever claimed the kid was a 1 and done type. Just go with the flow. He will help this year. Just not yet.

By going in for 90 seconds before the automatic tv timeout and doing fine and not throwing the ball away or fucking up so Cash could get a longer rest, he’s paid his scholarship off this year already in my book. He won’t ever wow us this year, but he’s not a spaz and will get better each month. All I ever expected.

That and two NC’s.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-11-23, 22:08

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There was never any hype. It was anti-hype. It was skeptics inventing hype and getting upset about the made up hype. It's completely bizarre. He was a great HS player and he's going to eventually be a solid 4 year player but no one ever claimed the kid was a 1 and done type. Just go with the flow. He will help this year. Just not yet.

By going in for 90 seconds before the automatic tv timeout and doing fine and not throwing the ball away or fucking up so Cash could get a longer rest, he’s paid his scholarship off this year already in my book. He won’t ever wow us this year, but he’s not a spaz and will get better each month. All I ever expected.

That and two NC’s.

It’s the butterfly effect - his presence has resulted in a skullfuck and a reverse skullfuck.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2