Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the great Foxconn giveaway in Racine WI that Trump said was a MAGA moment?

+2
DWags
GRR Spartan
6 posters

Go down

Remember the great Foxconn giveaway in Racine WI that Trump said was a MAGA moment? Empty Remember the great Foxconn giveaway in Racine WI that Trump said was a MAGA moment?

Post by GRR Spartan 1/30/2019, 10:49 am

Starting to look like a Trump Organization project.  A lot of bombast then the end product is less than what was promised. Scott Walker is looking more like Trump.

Foxconn is having 2nd thoughts and might use its Racine location as an engineering location rather than a manufacturing facility that would have employed many more people.

All the tax breaks and environmental waivers might not have sealed the deal.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-foxconn-wisconsin-exclusive-idUSKCN1PO0FV
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Remember the great Foxconn giveaway in Racine WI that Trump said was a MAGA moment? Empty Re: Remember the great Foxconn giveaway in Racine WI that Trump said was a MAGA moment?

Post by DWags 1/30/2019, 10:53 am

I like the name though. Fox Con. Perfect.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Remember the great Foxconn giveaway in Racine WI that Trump said was a MAGA moment? Empty Re: Remember the great Foxconn giveaway in Racine WI that Trump said was a MAGA moment?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 1/30/2019, 11:30 am

Is that name supposed to be ironic or something?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 1/30/2019, 1:16 pm

They took the give aways, and delivered nothing back. Screw you tax payers! Remember the great Foxconn giveaway in Racine WI that Trump said was a MAGA moment? 2809484752
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/30/2019, 1:59 pm

No wonder Goose is no longer around.. gotta be exhausting having to defend the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 1/30/2019, 2:48 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:No wonder Goose is no longer around.. gotta be exhausting having to defend the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

Bob I was going to go to some conservative website and find an article about Foxconn to show you that it really isn’t all that hard to do what he did and find a link to something then post a quote that makes it sound like trump is great.... but wouldn’t you know the darndest thing? I went to all of those sites and not a single one of them are talking about this story. Shucks. I guess they just don’t think it’s important (I found lots of stories about when trump visited the plant. So it was definitely more important then.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 1/30/2019, 8:11 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:No wonder Goose is no longer around.. gotta be exhausting having to defend the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

Bob I was going to go to some conservative website and find an article about Foxconn to show you that it really isn’t all that hard to do what he did and find a link to something then post a quote that makes it sound like trump is great.... but wouldn’t you know the darndest thing? I went to all of those sites and not a single one of them are talking about this story. Shucks. I guess they just don’t think it’s important (I found lots of stories about when trump visited the plant. So it was definitely more important then.)
I believe it.

The top story at Fox News right now is about a mean guy who is a big fan of killing innocent (white) babies.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down