Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The game time of the Michigan game has been changed

4 posters

Go down

The game time of the Michigan game has been changed Empty The game time of the Michigan game has been changed

Post by DWags Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:48 pm

It’s now starting at 8 PM. But to tell you the truth, I really didn’t know when it was starting in the first place
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The game time of the Michigan game has been changed Empty Re: The game time of the Michigan game has been changed

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:50 pm

I think it was tbd then 8pm the whole time d wags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The game time of the Michigan game has been changed Empty Re: The game time of the Michigan game has been changed

Post by DWags Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:22 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think it was tbd then 8pm the whole time d wags

Well stub hub texted me my printed tickets will be honored even though it’s a different time. So i was confused. Had to pay like 600 bucks back in November for four because all the in-laws wanted to be at the girls last game ever. So I ordered four. Never looked at the time but evidently they say it changed. I just want to beat their ass for Doc. Fuck we can do it at midnight.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:25 pm

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think it was tbd then 8pm the whole time d wags

Well stub hub texted me my printed tickets will be honored even though it’s a different time. So i was confused. Had to pay like 600 bucks back in November for four because all the in-laws wanted to be at the girls last game ever. So I ordered four. Never looked at the time but evidently they say it changed. I just want to beat their ass for Doc. Fuck we can do it at midnight.
hell-muthafuckin'-yes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:53 pm

Thank you for letting me know
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down