Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun Safety. FYI, PSA, Good Advice. Just Remember

+8
Spartan Nachos
tTito
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
xsanguine
TravelinMan
Senior Dickfist
DWags
12 posters

Go down

Gun Safety.   FYI, PSA, Good Advice.    Just Remember Empty Gun Safety. FYI, PSA, Good Advice. Just Remember

Post by DWags Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 10:04

Lock em up gun nuts.  

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Gun Safety.   FYI, PSA, Good Advice.    Just Remember Empty Re: Gun Safety. FYI, PSA, Good Advice. Just Remember

Post by Senior Dickfist Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 10:06

Nope, it takes too long to get to them when/if they are needed.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Gun Safety.   FYI, PSA, Good Advice.    Just Remember Empty Re: Gun Safety. FYI, PSA, Good Advice. Just Remember

Post by TravelinMan Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 10:08

DWags wrote:Lock em up gun nuts.  

Hey! I finally found a use for this smilie! Gun Safety.   FYI, PSA, Good Advice.    Just Remember 3434560931 
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 10:37

Come on you dangerous car driving assholes! Stop killing little children playing in the park!

(warning, Irish PSA)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 10:39

Bob is probably on vacation this week for the 4th. Please bump this thread next Monday.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 10:52

That won't help the NRA?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 10:56

Here comes the circle jerk.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:06

Jesus, I thought the add was funny as hell, so I posted it here. WTF is wrong with some of you. You don't find that funny as hell? No intentions of getting your political feathers in a uproar. Apologize. Carry on.

Mea culpa for posting a funny ad that I should have known would be interpreted by some as political.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:13

DWags wrote:Jesus, I thought the add was funny as hell, so I posted it here.  WTF is wrong with some of you.  You don't find that funny as hell?   No intentions of getting your political feathers in a uproar.  Apologize.   Carry on.  

Mea culpa for posting a funny ad that I should have known would be interpreted by some as political.  

No, yours was great, man. I just thought mine was much funnier. No need to apologize... we're all friends here, right?

.....right....?  Neutral 
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Nachos Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:48

Was that pink one a Cock 17?
Spartan Nachos
Spartan Nachos
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 11:53

xsanguine wrote:Come on you dangerous car driving assholes! Stop killing little children playing in the park!

(warning, Irish PSA)

W.T.F?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 14:43

DWags wrote:Jesus, I thought the add was funny as hell, so I posted it here.  WTF is wrong with some of you.  You don't find that funny as hell?   No intentions of getting your political feathers in a uproar.  Apologize.   Carry on.  

gun nuts = turning thread political

funny ad though...education would also work
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 15:02

Wait, I'm confused now. Are you advocating locking up guns or your dildos?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 15:06

Senior Dickfist wrote:

Wait, I'm confused now.  Are you advocating locking up guns or your dildos?  

And lock up your soccer balls.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 15:22

tTito wrote:

And lock up your soccer balls.

Better hide yo kids, hide yo wife and hide yo husband too...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 0:22

Turtleneck wrote:

W.T.F?

Clearly, in Northern Ireland there's a problem with car-nuts unable to keep their ton-sized weapons from mass-killing school children.

We need to create new laws now, in the States, so that we don't have to fight that battle in the future.

Well, are you for killing school children or not, Turtleneck? Which team will you choose to side with?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 4:28

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

gun nuts = turning thread political

funny ad though...education would also work

No kidding. Meh, they are who they are. Ima let em go. Compensating. I just thought the ad was funny. Education always is the best.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 4:41

lol
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Wed 2 Jul 2014 - 13:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:That won't help the NRA?

Why?

Keeping firearms away from unauthorized people is a safety ruled taught by the NRA.

Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Oj Fri 4 Jul 2014 - 18:31

Green Note wrote:Keeping firearms away from unauthorized people is a safety ruled taught by the NRA.

Gun Safety.   FYI, PSA, Good Advice.    Just Remember 1966794946
Oj
Oj
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down