Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread

+17
Floyd Robertson
Nordic
aualum06
AvgMSUJoe
I.B. Fine
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
DWags
Clarett's Folly
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
Wally Fairway
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 5 Empty Re: B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread

Post by Nordic 3/16/2019, 8:52 pm

Excellent work Kingston Wally

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 5 1833121890

Edit: Wally started thread

Last edited by Nordic on 3/17/2019, 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 5 Empty Re: B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread

Post by DWags 3/16/2019, 9:00 pm

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just finished watching.

Sell out to beat Michigan knowing nothing is guaranteed come the Tourney? I guess so. Reluctantly in my know nothing opinion. I would like to get Winston at least 6-8 minutes total rest. Other than that...game on I guess. Don't really care about a BTT Title - we got the one that matters - but beating dat ass 3x would be pretty sweet.

40 mins of hell. Balls to the wall. It's fucking Michigan.

I just ran through a wall. I’m bringing it for the swill tomorrow
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 3/16/2019, 9:11 pm

They gone try to take advantage of 44. Be ready Puddin.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 3/16/2019, 9:21 pm

Rivals says Winston's toe is f'd
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 3/16/2019, 9:24 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:They gone try to take advantage of 44. Be ready Puddin.

Not a great game for Puddin'. Just a bit outta sync. But I did enjoy watching him put his ass into guys and wearing them out. He gassed Haap out on a MSU possession where he never even touched the ball. Puddin' will be fired up tomorrow.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 3/16/2019, 9:35 pm

They're gonna run him out to the 3 point line and try to get the big horse looking dude free on some pick and pops because Puddin isn't as quick on ball screens. Or if they get the switch they gonna let their guards take him to the hole off the dribble. I hope we can make them pay on the other end when he's in.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 3/16/2019, 9:58 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:They're gonna run him out to the 3 point line and try to get the big horse looking dude free on some pick and pops because Puddin isn't as quick on ball screens. Or if they get the switch they gonna let their guards take him to the hole off the dribble. I hope we can make them pay on the other end when he's in.

If you know this. Izzo knows this. I ain't worried.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 3/16/2019, 10:17 pm

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:They're gonna run him out to the 3 point line and try to get the big horse looking dude free on some pick and pops because Puddin isn't as quick on ball screens. Or if they get the switch they gonna let their guards take him to the hole off the dribble. I hope we can make them pay on the other end when he's in.

If you know this. Izzo knows this. I ain't worried.

Yep. And I'm pretty much talking out of my arse.

Worried about shooting. Past two years I've said M would lose their legs on Sunday and not be able to shoot. But that was clearly not the case.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 3/17/2019, 11:07 am

today is a great way for fans to prep for the next week or 3 of game day drinking
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 3/17/2019, 11:26 am

Wally Fairway wrote:today is a great way for fans to prep for the next week or 3 of game day drinking

I'm debating - do I drink again today? Steve, are you?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 3/17/2019, 11:33 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Wally Fairway wrote:today is a great way for fans to prep for the next week or 3 of game day drinking

I would if I were you. I’ve laid off the sauce this year and will probably just be drinking tea. Ftr I’ve probably drank enough beer to fill up an Olympic sized swimming pool either tailgating or watching MSU. It’s always fun and it it weren’t for certain health goals I’m trying to obtain Id be drinking.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 3/17/2019, 11:36 am

Drink. B1G tourney discussion thread (not, I repeat not, a game thread) --- Kingston says it is a game thread - Page 5 2267303065
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 3/17/2019, 11:37 am

Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 3/17/2019, 11:54 am

Better?
Why did you stop drinking yesterday, it would be easier if you'd just have been drinking all night, into today.
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5