Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second?

+3
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
7 posters

Go down

Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second? Empty Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:25

This kid. Insane.

He was better as a freshman than most of our Sophomores.

He is better as a Sophomore than most of our Juniors and Seniors. He was the 3rd best player on the floor tonight. Maybe 4th because RJ's points were sneaky. But man he is good. He is potentially an all timer.

PROPS to X.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second? Empty Re: Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second?

Post by Turtleneck Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:27

Very impressed with his development. Has a real knack for getting offensive boards.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second? Empty Re: Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second?

Post by kingstonlake Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:30

I wonder at times if Ward's injury was the best thing for this team. Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second? 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:33

kingstonlake wrote:I wonder at times if Ward's injury was the best thing for this team. Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second? 2599972566

I think he really benefited from going against Ward in practice last year, and has certainly made the most of his minutes this year. Somebody has been coaching him up and he has been putting in the work.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:37

Turtleneck wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I wonder at times if Ward's injury was the best thing for this team. Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second? 2599972566

I think he really benefited from going against Ward in practice last year, and has certainly made the most of his minutes this year. Somebody has been coaching him up and he has been putting in the work.

I remember the "Izzo doesn't develop talent" narrative from years ago. Seems to be a distant memory.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:42

kingstonlake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I remember the "Izzo doesn't develop talent" narrative from years ago. Seems to be a distant memory.

No way you can look at this team and say that. Crazy development all over the floor.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:43

I don't think Nick will be back next year. I think it's probably 40/60. Maybe 35/65 for him leaving. (DISCLAIMER WE DON'T NEED TO SPECULATE ABOUT HIS NBA DRAFT POTENTIAL AT THIS POINT. SEEMS HE JUST MIGHT WANT TO PLAY PRO ANYWHERE AND NOT GO TO CLASS)

But man, if Nick comes back healthy and X comes back healthy and those 2 can start at the 4 and the 5 and continue to work on their shots? And Cash is back??? And Josh is back? wowsers
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't think Nick will be back next year. I think it's probably 40/60. Maybe 35/65 for him leaving. (DISCLAIMER WE DON'T NEED TO SPECULATE ABOUT HIS NBA DRAFT POTENTIAL AT THIS POINT. SEEMS HE JUST MIGHT WANT TO PLAY PRO ANYWHERE AND NOT GO TO CLASS)

But man, if Nick comes back healthy and X comes back healthy and those 2 can start at the 4 and the 5 and continue to work on their shots? And Cash is back??? And Josh is back? wowsers

Yeah but DOOOOK will have Carey!! Can we talk about Xavier Tillman for a second? 1550444538
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:53

Imagine how good Henry will be next year as well. Team could be lights out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 22:00

Plus LOYER!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 22:04

But X’s development in just one year has been remarkable. Plus, isn’t Bingham supposed to be amazing once he bulls up?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 22:12

Tilman improves as much next year as he did this year, we'll be talking about if he goes in the lottery or not.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 22:17

Just watched the tight clip of the game posted in a thread below. Onbelievable game.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down