Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trumps preferred racist, sexist, bigot withdraws from Fed Res Board consideration citing unrelenting attacks on his racist and bigoted views...

5 posters

Go down

Trumps preferred racist, sexist, bigot withdraws from Fed Res Board consideration citing unrelenting attacks on his racist and bigoted views... Empty Trumps preferred racist, sexist, bigot withdraws from Fed Res Board consideration citing unrelenting attacks on his racist and bigoted views...

Post by kingstonlake Thu 2 May 2019 - 14:03

Remember, fed reserve board members are supposed to be apolitical appointees (and generally not racists or bigots).

For anyone not recalling he's the one who cracked the joke about evicting a black family from federally funded housing (the white house).  Also said the biggest problem with the economy right now is white males not making enough money, had an affair, owed back child support, said women shouldn't even be beer vendors, said Cincinnati and Cleveland are armpits of america (debatable)

So he pens a love letter to Trump.....

Mr. President,
I was honored and grateful that you asked me to serve on the Federal Reserve Board. Your economic policies have been a spectacular success for American workers. Record low unemployment, 3.2% growth, seven million job openings, and a near 40% rise in the stock market with five quarters now of 3% economic growth, something your critics said could never happen. Trumponomics has been VINDICATED.
Your confidence in me makes what I am about to say much harder. I am respectfully asking that you withdraw my name from consideration. The unrelenting attacks on my character have become untenable for me and my family and 3 more months of this would be too hard on us.
As you know, for the last four years nearly since the start of your campaign for President, I have been an advocate of your economic agenda and am proud to have played a small role in helping make that happen. I will continue to be a loud economic voice advocating for your policies, which will keep us on a prosperous path of 3 to 4% growth with rising wages and low inflation for as far as the eye can see,. I am always at your disposal.
With the greatest regards and respect.
Stephen Moore
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Trumps preferred racist, sexist, bigot withdraws from Fed Res Board consideration citing unrelenting attacks on his racist and bigoted views... Empty Re: Trumps preferred racist, sexist, bigot withdraws from Fed Res Board consideration citing unrelenting attacks on his racist and bigoted views...

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 2 May 2019 - 14:51

Good riddance. I say we continue disparaging his character for old times sake.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Trumps preferred racist, sexist, bigot withdraws from Fed Res Board consideration citing unrelenting attacks on his racist and bigoted views... Empty Re: Trumps preferred racist, sexist, bigot withdraws from Fed Res Board consideration citing unrelenting attacks on his racist and bigoted views...

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 2 May 2019 - 14:54

Trumps preferred racist, sexist, bigot withdraws from Fed Res Board consideration citing unrelenting attacks on his racist and bigoted views... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 2 May 2019 - 15:03

snow flake
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 2 May 2019 - 15:25

I have an idea, he should take Mnuchin with him into obscurity. Fuckin' Steves.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 2 May 2019 - 15:28

Floyd Robertson wrote:I have an idea, he should take Mnuchin with him into obscurity. Fuckin' Steves.
RIP to our man Schneider.. I liked him a lot. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 2 May 2019 - 15:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I have an idea, he should take Mnuchin with him into obscurity. Fuckin' Steves.
RIP to our man Schneider.. I liked him a lot. No

Non-government Steves are OK. Mostly. I should have been more specific.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 2 May 2019 - 17:24

No no, you had it right. Fuck all steves everywhere all the time.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down