Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Pro-Life Patriots - The 5th Child Dies in US Custody At The Border..

3 posters

Go down

Dear Pro-Life Patriots - The 5th Child Dies in US Custody At The Border.. Empty Dear Pro-Life Patriots - The 5th Child Dies in US Custody At The Border..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-21, 07:43

please voice your outrage here.. ya know.. since you value you life so much.

A 16-year-old Guatemalan boy who died Monday in immigration custody in south Texas was diagnosed with the flu a day before, a Customs and Border Protection official said. The teenager is the fifth migrant child to die in U.S. custody since December.

Catuion: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Pro-Life Patriots - The 5th Child Dies in US Custody At The Border.. Empty Re: Dear Pro-Life Patriots - The 5th Child Dies in US Custody At The Border..

Post by InTenSity 2019-05-21, 08:16

Out of the womb, doesn't matter.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dear Pro-Life Patriots - The 5th Child Dies in US Custody At The Border.. Empty Re: Dear Pro-Life Patriots - The 5th Child Dies in US Custody At The Border..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-21, 08:40

InTenSity wrote:Out of the womb, doesn't matter.
also, brown. Doesn't matter.

(it's just fun to hear their thundering silence).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-05-21, 09:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Out of the womb, doesn't matter.
also, brown. Doesn't matter.

TBF I don't think there are really any posters here from the right.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-05-21, 09:30

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:also, brown. Doesn't matter.

TBF I don't think there are really any posters here from the right.
it's hard for them to defend a racist, white supremacist christian with no value for human life.. who mocks disabled people, denigrates POW's, and hates America.

of course they support him - they just can't defend him or even defend their own views.

which is why they get mad and leave. I told Guest in 2016 that it was gonna be hard around here on people who support the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.. and their silence/absence confirms that.

Dear Pro-Life Patriots - The 5th Child Dies in US Custody At The Border.. 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-05-21, 12:17

crickets from the right wing. But I've read a couple of posts on the facebook that tells me some right wingers are upset at giving free lunch to kids because some of them don't pick up after themselves in the cafeteria. I understand that many of the prolife individuals want to take lunch away from every kid untill 100k% of them pick up after themselves. 100% . Or no fee lunch to kids.

Pro life people looking out for kids.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down