Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..

+2
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..  Empty The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:59 am

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..  502811600  

President Donald Trump just made a staggering offer to every foreign spy agency and American enemy: Have at the 2020 election -- especially if you have dirt that can help him win.

This was the President of the United States -- the man charged with protecting the Constitution, American democracy and the Western world -- sitting at the Resolute desk in the Oval Office, saying he would accept damaging information from Russia and China on his 2020 opponent.

"I think you might want to listen. There's nothing wrong with listening," Trump told ABC News on Wednesday.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:03 am

This is one of those things where you don't need to qualify it as MSM, IMHO.

They have him on camera saying it. The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..  502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..  Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:47 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:This is one of those things where you don't need to qualify it as MSM, IMHO.

They have him on camera saying it. The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..  502811600
I know, but then there is the mainstream media spin on it designed to lessen the significance of someone sworn to protect the Constitution welcoming an attack on the Constitution.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:45 am

And the morons cheer him on.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:02 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:And the morons cheer him on.
America is a stupid country.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:08 am

We live surrounded by Quislings and we have one in The White House who's financed his real estate with alternative sources after US banks quit talking to him until former SCOTUS Justice Kennedy's son became his

A bunch of Americans who are this century's Vichy French while chanting MAGA.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:54 am

and, predictably, here is the mainstream media softening the blow..

Brian Kilmeade says Trump “knows” that “you don’t want a foreign government or a foreign entity giving you information because they’re gonna want something back,” and says that the president just needs to “clarify” his pro-collusion commentary, hopefully on Fox & Friends. pic.twitter.com/GfiY3vGjRO
— Bobby Lewis (@revrrlewis) June 13, 2019

just as they did in the lead up to the 2016 election.. "well, he's not a politician.. so, ya know, he'll make some mistakes"...Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:57 am

CNN has Rick Santorum (CNN Senior Political Correspondent) on to downplay it..

Santorum: "​When you get opposition research in a campaign, you don't call the FBI. ... I got folks who threw information at me in all of my campaigns, and no, I never called the FBI"
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:00 pm

more mainstream media justification..

Hannity: "That was a genius set up because the mob will fall right into his trap breathlessly spewing fake, phony outrage over a non-story"

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:25 pm

Can someone explain how this isn't an immediately impeachable act? You basically told any foreign country be it an allie or adversary you want information on your opponent
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:55 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Can someone explain how this isn't an immediately impeachable act? You basically told any foreign country be it an allie or adversary you want information on your opponent
any of us with sense, of course, knows that in and of itself is an impeachable act.

you won't find any republicans at tSwill to come to his defense.. because, of course, there is no defense (but they still support him). The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..  502811600

and the House Dems are too afraid of how they'll be portrayed by the media to perform their Constitutionally-obligated duties. You really only have to look at the network coverage I posted above to realize that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Can someone explain how this isn't an immediately impeachable act? You basically told any foreign country be it an allie or adversary you want information on your opponent
any of us with sense, of course, knows that in and of itself is an impeachable act.

you won't find any republicans at tSwill to come to his defense.. because, of course, there is no defense (but they still support him). The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..  502811600

and the House Dems are too afraid of how they'll be portrayed by the media to perform their Constitutionally-obligated duties. You really only have to look at the network coverage I posted above to realize that.

I guess he's adopted the idea that I can "say" things that would be impeachable if I "did" them. You just have to catch me doing it. And the idiots just eat it up.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:15 pm

I do appreciate that the dumb shit has ended any ability to claim that the House looking into the 2016 election is a witch hunt.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:32 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I guess he's adopted the idea that I can "say" things that would be impeachable if I "did" them. You just have to catch me doing it. And the idiots just eat it up.
well, it's clear that he advocated for and benefited from a hostile power interfering in the 2016 election.. and, as we know now, he owes them a whole boatload of favors.. which he shamelessly dishes out to them upon request.

and America is too distracted by the Kardashians or whatever country music star is dating whichever country music star to really care. We're so stupid we get exactly what we deserve.

which is why I've said we don't deserve an Elizabeth Warren, et al - a country as willfully ignorant us and that celebrates its own stupidity deserves exactly what we have.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:39 pm

But, but, but...I'm getting AF1 a new patriotic paint job so it's all good!

[tw]1139224839389143042[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:06 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:But, but, but...I'm getting AF1 a new patriotic paint job so it's all good!

[tw]1139224839389143042[/tw]
he just wants to rid it of any germs spread by having that colored boy and his family on it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:42 pm

The link is pretty funny. I have no idea who runs wonkette.com but I'm pretty sure they aren't mainstream media.

[tw]1140655195531165696[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:The link is pretty funny. I have no idea who runs wonkette.com but I'm pretty sure they aren't mainstream media.

[tw]1140655195531165696[/tw]
The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Opens Up The 2020 Election To Foreign Spies..  502811600

While I agree about Wonkette, it's nice to see someone doing the job tbe mainstream media refuses to do.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:21 pm

Had no idea Wonkette was still around. It was pretty funny way back when, got less funny after it changed hands, and then I stopped following. Thanks for posting this, Floyd. You’re a good guy no matter what GreenWay says.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:58 am

Who needs election security lolz

Senate GOP blocks election security bill

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:51 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:Who needs election security lolz

Senate GOP blocks election security bill

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down