Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which finger do you pick your nose with?

+8
Nordic
Cameron
SawGreen
The Pantry
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
kingstonlake
12 posters

Go down

Which one

Which finger do you pick your nose with? Vote_lcap57%Which finger do you pick your nose with? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Which finger do you pick your nose with? Vote_lcap0%Which finger do you pick your nose with? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which finger do you pick your nose with? Vote_lcap0%Which finger do you pick your nose with? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which finger do you pick your nose with? Vote_lcap29%Which finger do you pick your nose with? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Which finger do you pick your nose with? Vote_lcap14%Which finger do you pick your nose with? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Which finger do you pick your nose with? Empty Which finger do you pick your nose with?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-01, 17:50

I've always found the pinky to be most versatile and a nice snug fit yet allowing maximum haul. A perfectly trimmed nail is also paramount.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Which finger do you pick your nose with? Empty Re: Which finger do you pick your nose with?

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-01, 18:00

lol man we need sports season to start up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Which finger do you pick your nose with? Empty Re: Which finger do you pick your nose with?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-01, 18:14

steveschneider wrote:lol man we need sports season to start up.

Ya think? lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-01, 18:56

kingstonlake wrote:

Ya think? lol!

I used to use my pointer finger but honestly I’m such a germaphobe I don’t pick anymore. In the shower I give a hard blow when necessary but I avoid the pick.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-01, 18:56

Which finger do you pick your nose with? 502811600 I’m enjoying OT season, actually. And summer has been great out here, with some rain so no forest fires thankfully.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-08-01, 19:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Which finger do you pick your nose with? 502811600 I’m enjoying OT season, actually. And summer has been great out here, with some rain so no forest fires thankfully.

Go Falcons.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-01, 19:04

Yeah, it’s been a creative and weird one. That’s fine with me! Pondering these odd questions is better than following recruiting.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-01, 19:12

Usually index but can vary depending on required approach angle.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-08-01, 19:18

My pinky is useless beyond holding my phone steady (in front) for typing. I just realized it.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-01, 19:25

Index. I don't do a lot of bare-finger picking, though, I don't like touching boogers if I don't have to. Sometimes you gotta pick the stubborn ones, but I try to utilize kleenex as a prophylactic of sorts.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-01, 19:28

SawGreen wrote:My pinky is useless beyond holding my phone steady (in front) for typing. I just realized it.

The pinky is a life saver when carrying grocery bags. It's better than a tow hook on a jeep.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-01, 19:30

The Pantry wrote:Usually index but can vary depending on required approach angle.

My baby momma/common law wife says I have little virgin hole nostrils and that's why I have to use my pinky.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-08-01, 20:15

Ditto. Been an excellent summer in the NOC as well. I can wait a bit more for me football. Got some solid vaca plans in August. Heading up North tomorrow. Which finger do you pick your nose with? 3434560931
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-08-01, 20:16

I think we can all agree that the ring finger is completely useless in this situation.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-01, 20:36

Nordic wrote:

Ditto. Been an excellent summer in the NOC as well. I can wait a bit more for me football. Got some solid vaca plans in August. Heading up North tomorrow. Which finger do you pick your nose with? 3434560931
Actual Up North, or the pseudo up north fictionalized by many here?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-01, 20:41

Nordic wrote:I think we can all agree that the ring finger is completely useless in this situation.

Yeah agree. There some freaks out there though man. Thumb? That shits dark web stuff.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-01, 21:12

The right one.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-08-01, 21:22

kingstonlake wrote:
Nordic wrote:I think we can all agree that the ring finger is completely useless in this situation.

Yeah agree. There some freaks out there though man. Thumb? That shits dark web stuff.

The thumb can do some heavy lifting when required.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-01, 21:33

kingstonlake wrote:

When I’m in the mood for some thumb play, I hire a woman from out of town. I don’t want to run into her if I’m ever with my wife.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-02, 08:45

I’m going on vacation. Heading up to Vermont. You guys ever been?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-08-02, 09:29

I use my wife's pinky when she's sleeping.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-08-02, 09:30

steveschneider wrote:I’m going on vacation. Heading up to Vermont. You guys ever been?

I drove through there several years ago. Nice scenery.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-02, 09:39

steveschneider wrote:I’m going on vacation. Heading up to Vermont. You guys ever been?

To ski mount killington. Neat place.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-02, 11:28

Driving around around 8:45am, make a left at the light in downtown Utica and look over to the 1st car in line waiting for his light to turn to green. He was index finger guy. Apparently also thinks no one can see in his car windows.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-02, 11:39

Floyd Robertson wrote:Driving around around 8:45am, make a left at the light in downtown Utica and look over to the 1st car in line waiting for his light to turn to green. He was index finger guy. Apparently also thinks no one can see in his car windows.

When this thread started I thought about how often I see people picking their nose while I’m driving. Seems like that’s the #1 time I catch someone doing it. Was on video conference call and this guy started picking and then I think he was aware that he f’d up and then he turned the pick into a nostril rub. He tried to play it off.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-08-02, 14:05

Whichever one doesn’t have poop on it.

-Greenway, who sticks his fingers in his butt in the shower.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-02, 14:39

Rocinante wrote:Whichever one doesn’t have poop on it.

Usually just the one. Everyone here knows I’m a tight ass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-02, 14:41

Are you going to Vermont to look for bats in the cave? Once you’re there, go even deeper and you might strike it rich with nose gold.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-02, 16:27

tGreenWay wrote:

Are you going to Vermont to look for bats in the cave? Once you’re there, go even deeper and you might strike it rich with nose gold.

When I'm in that cave I'm going to put my hand up my ass and then use it to pick my nose.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-02, 16:51

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

When I'm in that cave I'm going to put my hand up my ass and then use it to pick my nose.

I don’t enjoy your scenarios, Steve. They’re too gross and disgusting. Gimme Tarantino every time.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-08-02, 17:34

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Whichever one doesn’t have poop on it.

Whatever, goatse.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-02, 17:52

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Whatever, goatse.

Hmmm... what’s a goatse?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-02, 17:55

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I don’t enjoy your scenarios, Steve. They’re too gross and disgusting. Gimme Tarantino every time.

What’s so gross about that?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-02, 18:14

steveschneider wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What’s so gross about that?

I was playing off your Tarantino comments from earlier. Come on, Steve! Tighten it up!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-08-02, 20:48

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Whatever, goatse.

Hmmm... what’s a goatse?

www.goatse.cx

You’re welcome.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-02, 21:00

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Hmmm... what’s a goatse?

www.goatse.cx

You’re welcome.

I’m not going anywhere near that link. Which finger do you pick your nose with? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-02, 21:13

I remember having an upper respiratory infection one time and when I got home I got in a hot steamy shower. About ten or fifteen minutes in all the steam the phlegm loosened up and I hawked up the most disgusting loogie of my life. It was yuge and I swear I could never breathe better after I got that fucker out. #lifesimplepleasure
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-03, 18:00

Just arrived in Vermont and drove through The Adirondack s on the way. Just unbelievable weather and incredible visuals.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-03, 18:31

Meant to add if you’ve never been to the Adirondacks go! Anything north of Lake George is where it’s at.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down