Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time

+9
Cameron
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
The Pantry
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time Empty Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-06, 12:08

thanks to Michigan State (shocker, I know), which just dropped what is already being hailed as the worst college football uniform of all time. Viewer discretion is strongly advised:

Originally teased back in April, the CFB world initially gave Sparty the benefit of the doubt (a bad decision, history would suggest). The uniforms couldn't possibly be as bad as they looked on paper, after all. Fast-forward three months, however, and the reality, as it turns out, is far grimmer than anyone could have imagined. The numbers and STATE emblazoned across the chest look like the text size on your grandpa's iPhone. The splash of sea-sick granny apple is bad enough on the torso, but when paired with the toxic chemical spill that are the pants, induces something akin to a pre-frontal lobotomy on unlucky onlookers. The Spartans are predicted to kind of suck this year, but thanks to this atrocity/monstrosity, they will now look terrible while doing so, which is the fastest way to ol' yeller your recruiting hopes short of coach taking the 49ers job before Christmas.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time Empty Re: Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-06, 12:10

"worst of all time" might be a stretch, but it's pretty darn hideous.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time Empty Re: Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-06, 12:23

Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time 502811600 They are very deserving, how does something like these get passed approval groups or whatever?

At this point though, the football program may be in the “any publicity is good publicity” situation after the last few years.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-06, 12:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time 502811600 They are very deserving, how does something like these get passed approval groups or whatever?

At this point though, the football program may be in the “any publicity is good publicity” situation after the last few years.

If the players like them it's good with me. Sorry you do not approve, Dr. Judgie McJudgeface.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-06, 12:26

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time 502811600 They are very deserving, how does something like these get passed approval groups or whatever?

If the players like them it's good with me. Sorry you do not approve, Dr. Judgie McJudgeface.

Yo bro what book did you suggest a week or so ago can’t find the thread
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-06, 12:26

it is kinda funny when people sit around and discuss the intersection in which fashion meets football.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-06, 12:29

The Age of Surveillance Capitalism: The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power

Currently reading The Power of Sports: Media and Spectacle in American Culture. I think you would dig it for sure.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-06, 12:31

Thanks, Hollis. Thanks Nike.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-06, 12:32

Turtleneck wrote:The Age of Surveillance Capitalism: The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power

Currently reading The Power of Sports: Media and Spectacle in American Culture. I think you would dig it for sure.

Thanks bro
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-06, 12:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:Thanks, Hollis. Thanks Nike.

Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time Dollar
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-06, 12:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:The Age of Surveillance Capitalism: The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power

Thanks bro

No problem. Reading is all we got left, man.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-06, 12:37

Turtleneck wrote:

Thanks bro

No problem. Reading is all we got left, man.

You said it, man. Such an escape.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-08-06, 14:45

Ok, so who's calling it the worst uniform of all time?  Not even this blogger, he says that it is being hailed as the worst of all time...yet doesn't say who said it.  So who?  Some other blogger?  Some fans?  Oh noes!!!!

Here's what I think:  Michigan's uniforms are the worst ever.  I'd wear these new MSU uniforms a million times before I would wear Michigan's. There, now someone can write a blog that says Michigan's uniforms are being called the worst ever!

Yes, the jerseys are ugly.  And fans of UM, OSU, PSU, etc. are assholes.  But the difference is that our players can take off the jerseys after the game.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-06, 14:52

I'm not worried.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-06, 15:15

So some golf digest writer named Coleman Bentley says they’re ugly? Do we have a smilie of a dude sipping coffee, cuz I don’t GAS.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-06, 15:37

tGreenWay wrote:So some golf digest writer named Coleman Bentley says they’re ugly? Do we have a smilie of a dude sipping coffee, cuz I don’t GAS.
10 bucks says that "Coleman Bentley" wears khakis, golf shirts and would really enjoy a trip Up North.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-06, 15:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:So some golf digest writer named Coleman Bentley says they’re ugly? Do we have a smilie of a dude sipping coffee, cuz I don’t GAS.
10 bucks says that "Coleman Bentley" wears khakis, golf shirts and would really enjoy a trip Up North.

Where the locals would love to sew his mouth shut because he yaps too much.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-08-06, 16:01

It is being said that writing an article about football uniforms for Golf Digest, is the worst story idea in the history of golf journalism.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-06, 16:09

MiamiSpartan wrote:Ok, so who's calling it the worst uniform of all time?  Not even this blogger, he says that it is being hailed as the worst of all time...yet doesn't say who said it.  So who?  Some other blogger?  Some fans?  Oh noes!!!!

Here's what I think:  Michigan's uniforms are the worst ever.  I'd wear these new MSU uniforms a million times before I would wear Michigan's. There, now someone can write a blog that says Michigan's uniforms are being called the worst ever!

Yes, the jerseys are ugly.  And fans of UM, OSU, PSU, etc. are assholes.  But the difference is that our players can take off the jerseys after the game.

Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time 38517692
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-06, 16:16

MiamiSpartan wrote:Ok, so who's calling it the worst uniform of all time?  Not even this blogger, he says that it is being hailed as the worst of all time...yet doesn't say who said it.  So who?  Some other blogger?  Some fans?  Oh noes!!!!

You're very worked up about fabric today.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-06, 16:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
It is being said that writing an article about football uniforms for Golf Digest, is the worst story idea in the history of golf journalism.

You must be a pretty awful writer if the only work you can get at Golf Digest is writing on things unrelated to golf.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-06, 16:41

kingstonlake wrote:I'm not worried.

The swill seems worried.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-08-06, 16:43

Turtleneck wrote:

You're very worked up about fabric today.
Just worked up over stupid writers. I've long been on record as not giving a shit about our uniforms, dating back to the snow white controversy under BW.

Michigan's uniforms do make me physically ill, however. It's less to do with fashion, and more about my distaste for things that are symbols of all that is evil and wrong with the world.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-06, 16:43

kingstonlake wrote:I'm not worried.

The swill seems worried.

Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time 502811600 You have a ways to go in reading into posts. You’ll get there.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-06, 16:46

tGreenWay wrote:

The swill seems worried.

Michigan State's new alternate is being called the worst college football uniform of all time 502811600 You have a ways to go in reading into posts. You’ll get there.

Please stop stalking me, bro. I am not interested.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-06, 16:48

tGreenWay wrote:

And not challenge false statements? No. But you keep being tSwill’s Eeyore.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-06, 16:49

tGreenWay wrote:

Turtleneck please come get your girlfriend he’s getting bent out of shape about posts again
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-06, 16:51

tGreenWay wrote:

Turtleneck please come get your girlfriend

Gay jokes are so 2000, bro.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-06, 17:09

The worst uniforms of all time blue and gold with winged helmets.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-06, 17:15

steveschneider wrote:The worst uniforms of all time blue and gold with winged helmets.

Yup. They’re the official football uniforms of the Cub Scouts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-08-06, 19:04

As bad as these are, it wouldn't make Oregon's top 5. They've had some gems
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-08-06, 19:18

Just don't lose while wearing them.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-08-06, 21:16

SawGreen wrote:Just don't lose while wearing them.

No way Bachie will allow it
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-06, 21:25

On the bright side, you can't allow yourself to lose wearing something that hideous.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-06, 21:31

The Pantry wrote:On the bright side, you can't allow yourself to lose wearing something that hideous.

You can say that again.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-06, 21:33

The Pantry wrote:On the bright side

Now who wants to play pun games?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-06, 21:44

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:On the bright side

At least mine are clever.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-06, 21:49

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

At least mine are clever.

The sad part is you actually believe that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-06, 21:57

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:At least mine are clever.

The sad part is you actually believe that.
Check your post count lately? You and Greenway are like a box of Cheerios marinating in urine.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-06, 22:14

CDC has conducted two studies that show an increase in the number of raw milk-associated outbreaks as more states have allowed the legal sale of raw (unpasteurized) milk.
https://www.cdc.gov/foodsafety/rawmilk/rawmilk-outbreaks.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next