Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Circuit Court of Appeals Tells The United States That Children Must Be Given Food and Water..

3 posters

Go down

9th Circuit Court of Appeals Tells The United States That Children Must Be Given Food and Water..  Empty 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Tells The United States That Children Must Be Given Food and Water..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:35 am

imagine living in a christian country where the leadership advocates that children not receive food and water..?

thankfully, the court stepped in and advocated on behalf of the children.

In a case that dramatized the plight of children detained at the border, a federal appeals court Thursday upheld an order requiring immigration authorities to provide minors with adequate food, water, bedding, toothbrushes and soap.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

9th Circuit Court of Appeals Tells The United States That Children Must Be Given Food and Water..  Empty Re: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Tells The United States That Children Must Be Given Food and Water..

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:25 am

Proverbs 14:31
He who oppresses the poor taunts his Maker,
But he who is gracious to the needy honors Him.

& Fuck the hypocritical right.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

9th Circuit Court of Appeals Tells The United States That Children Must Be Given Food and Water..  Empty Re: 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Tells The United States That Children Must Be Given Food and Water..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:30 am

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Proverbs 14:31
He who oppresses the poor taunts his Maker,
But he who is gracious to the needy honors Him.

& Fuck the hypocritical right.
to be fair, and.. as you know.. the christian right laughs at their hero as he mocks disabled people and lines up behind him as he brags about grabbing women by the pussy.

which is why I will never, ever, tire of pointing their hypocrisy and the fact that they will all burn in hell.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:13 am

I hate our country right now. I will work my ass off to make it better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:18 pm

DWags wrote:I hate our country right now. I will work my ass off to make it better.
imagine living in a country where the leader of that country believes that children do not deserve food, water and beds.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I hate our country right now. I will work my ass off to make it better.
imagine living in a country where the leader of that country believes that children do not deserve food, water and beds.

Imagine?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down