Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Michigan Beat Ohio State This Year? And....

+4
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
I.B. Fine
steveschneider
8 posters

Go down

Will Michigan Beat Ohio State This Year? And.... Empty Will Michigan Beat Ohio State This Year? And....

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-29, 10:09

If they don't get it done this year will it cost Harbaugh his job?

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Will Michigan Beat Ohio State This Year? And.... Empty Re: Will Michigan Beat Ohio State This Year? And....

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-08-29, 10:40

steveschneider wrote:If they don't get it done this year will it cost Harbaugh his job?

I think it depends on how badly they lose.
If it's close, I suspect the excuses will be off the hook on how he 'sooo close', bad luck, etc.
Blowout....... See ya!
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will Michigan Beat Ohio State This Year? And.... Empty Re: Will Michigan Beat Ohio State This Year? And....

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-08-29, 10:48

I don’t know
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-08-29, 10:49

No and no. They will never fire the Messiah because it would mean nobody can succeed at U of M.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-29, 10:51

I.B. Fine wrote:
steveschneider wrote:If they don't get it done this year will it cost Harbaugh his job?

If it's close, I suspect the excuses will be off the hook on how he 'sooo close', bad luck, etc.
Blowout....... See ya!

Yeah, I'm kind of in the I'll believe it when I see it mode in regards to Michigan finally beating Ohio State but then again I'm also reminded of that dick head Luke Fickell and how well that went when Tressel left.

If UofM loses to the Buckeyes again I think they turn the heat up on the seat under Jim's ass and give him one more year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-29, 10:52

duffy munn wrote:No and no. They will never fire the Messiah because it would mean nobody can succeed at U of M.

I think someone could, they could become about a Notre Dame I think they just have to stop being stuck in the past and stop trying to be Michigan Men.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-29, 10:58

Buckeyewire has OSU going 11-1 dropping one to Nebraska.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-08-29, 11:11

steveschneider wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:
Blowout....... See ya!

Yeah, I'm kind of in the I'll believe it when I see it mode in regards to Michigan finally beating Ohio State but then again I'm also reminded of that dick head Luke Fickell and how well that went when Tressel left.

If UofM loses to the Buckeyes again I think they turn the heat up on the seat under Jim's ass and give him one more year.

I can see that, but think about how small their world has become, beating us and tOSU are their major aspirations....
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-29, 11:24

I.B. Fine wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I can see that, but think about how small their world has become, beating us and tOSU are their major aspirations....

That’s an astute observation. I didn’t think you were capable of something like that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-29, 11:26

I’m with Duffy on this. If Jeem loses to OSU again, he won’t get the boot, but I do think he’ll start looking elsewhere and little will be done to stop him from leaving.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-29, 11:47

If Jim fails to win a national championship I think UofM should be docked 100 wins from the era of leather football helmets so they are no longer the winningest program of all time.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2019-08-29, 11:52

tGreenWay wrote:I’m with Duffy on this. If Jeem loses to OSU again, he won’t get the boot, but I do think he’ll start looking elsewhere and little will be done to stop him from leaving.

Surprisingly, I can see this scenario as sort of face saving for both parties. Jeem doesn't get shit canned (technically), and the Blue Noses don't have to admit their savior is a wierdo loser (technically)

Agreeing with tGreenway? I must need a drink...
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-29, 12:11

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I’m with Duffy on this. If Jeem loses to OSU again, he won’t get the boot, but I do think he’ll start looking elsewhere and little will be done to stop him from leaving.

Surprisingly, I can see this scenario as sort of face saving for both parties. Jeem doesn't get shit canned (technically), and the Blue Noses don't have to admit their savior is a wierdo loser (technically)

Who do you think will win when they meet up?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-29, 12:18

Harbawww needs to stop trying to dress like Woody Hayes and start looking into John Coopers fashion favs
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-29, 14:27

Will OSU have a good QB this year?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-29, 15:15

steveschneider wrote:Will OSU have a good QB this year?
He’ll they usually have at least 3 on the roster.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-29, 15:23

I don't think they'll ever get rid of him (short of him "resigning to spend more time with his family") because it would mean a) admitting that they made a mistake hiring him in the first place  and b) the mythical "Michigan Man" garbage is just that. Garbage.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-29, 15:45

I.B. Fine wrote:

Hey, how the hell do you think I feel? I’m the aggrieved party here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-29, 15:51

kingstonlake wrote:Harbawww needs to stop trying to dress like Woody Hayes and start looking into John Coopers fashion favs

Great minds. It’s so funny you mentioned Cooper. I was going to spring his name on scum twitter fans today, just to mess with them. I checked out his overall record vs. um, but still wanted to see how he’d done up to this point in his time at OSU. Calling Harbro the scum Cooper might spark a few fires in walvie world. Will Michigan Beat Ohio State This Year? And.... 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-29, 16:04

steveschneider wrote:
duffy munn wrote:No and no. They will never fire the Messiah because it would mean nobody can succeed at U of M.

I think someone could, they could become about a Notre Dame I think they just have to stop being stuck in the past and stop trying to be Michigan Men.

Are they not already at Nd level?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-29, 16:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Are they not already at Nd level?

I'd say ND has a better program currently. They've made the playoffs and the championship game more in the last ten years.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down