Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Bob and tGreenway

3 posters

Go down

Hey Bob and tGreenway Empty Hey Bob and tGreenway

Post by DWags Fri 27 Sep 2019 - 9:36

How is campus looking for tomorrow? Any color or are we a week away? It appears to be a perfect day for football.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Bob and tGreenway Empty Re: Hey Bob and tGreenway

Post by tGreenWay Fri 27 Sep 2019 - 9:45

No idea. Haven’t been on campus in a week and a half. Come to think of it, I haven’t been out of the neighborhood since last weekend because of this cold that Bob gave me. Screw you, Bob.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 27 Sep 2019 - 9:48

But, since we’re so close to campus, what’s happening here is probably very similar to campus, and from that I’d say it’s a week+ away from real color. The maples took a hit from the drought, which caused some leaf loss, so that might have an effect on colors this season.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 27 Sep 2019 - 9:51

DWags wrote:How is campus looking for tomorrow?  Any color or are we a week away?  It appears to be a perfect day for football.
not a ton of color.. it's been so unseasonably warm the last 3-4 weeks, I think the foliage still thinks it's August. You'll some a bit of red/yellow/orange here and there, but still a ways away from looking like fall.

supposed to rain a bit overnight and move out by tomorrow morning.. a beautiful day for football is in store.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 27 Sep 2019 - 9:54

tGreenWay wrote:No idea. Haven’t been on campus in a week and a half. Come to think of it, I haven’t been out of the neighborhood since last weekend because of this cold that Bob gave me. Screw you, Bob.
hey, man.. I would never wish harm on anyone. You're the one who mocked me in my sick thread.. so you might wanna direct your anger toward the Gods of Viral Infection that you were so callously derisive of.

(I'm sorry you don't feel well, sweetie).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down