Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I deleted the thread I started about the creepy guy. Feel free to rip me here.

+3
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
7 posters

Go down

I deleted the thread I started about the creepy guy. Feel free to rip me here.  Empty I deleted the thread I started about the creepy guy. Feel free to rip me here.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-13, 22:08

Fuck Cancer.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I deleted the thread I started about the creepy guy. Feel free to rip me here.  Empty Re: I deleted the thread I started about the creepy guy. Feel free to rip me here.

Post by Rocinante 2019-10-13, 22:09

Pussy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I deleted the thread I started about the creepy guy. Feel free to rip me here.  Empty Re: I deleted the thread I started about the creepy guy. Feel free to rip me here.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-13, 22:11

Rocinante wrote:Pussy.

I deleted the thread I started about the creepy guy. Feel free to rip me here.  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-13, 22:16

Rocinante wrote:Pussy.

This is fair. Would you like to fight to back up your statement?

I would probably lose. All you would have to do is go for my knees.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-13, 22:16

I already feel free.

But kudos for being a stand up guy about it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-10-13, 22:17

It was not a good day for humanity.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-13, 22:23

People on the board I'm pretty sure I could whip despite the inside knowledge about my knees: Everyone else

People on the board I'm pretty sure I couldn't whip: Nordic

People I want to whip right now (but surely couldn't): Philip Rivers
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-10-13, 22:26

Your knees suck, bro. You're not taking anybody except maybe GreenWay (old) and OTPT (pacifist).
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-13, 22:28

Turtleneck wrote:Your knees suck, bro. You're not taking anybody except maybe GreenWay (old) and OTPT (pacifist).

I deleted the thread I started about the creepy guy. Feel free to rip me here.  1966794946 True.

Started that book tonight, bro.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-13, 22:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:People on the board I'm pretty sure I could whip despite the inside knowledge about my knees: Everyone else

People on the board I'm pretty sure I couldn't whip: Nordic

People I want to whip right now (but surely couldn't): Philip Rivers
He fucks you every time.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-13, 22:41

Turtleneck wrote:Your knees suck, bro. You're not taking anybody except maybe GreenWay (old) and OTPT (pacifist).

I’ve had so many knee surgeries I’ve lost count. It’s five or six. So, old and knees, bro.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-10-13, 22:42

You couldn’t catch me to beat my ass. Neither could Nordy
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-13, 22:43

Also, it’s fun being Hatch’s conscience.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-13, 22:49

Rocinante wrote:You couldn’t catch me to beat my ass. Neither could Nordy

I wouldn't try. I would just wait for someone else who you pissed off to chase you back my way. That's pretty much how I roll with my kids. Once I get you into my grasp, though....it's Tyreek Hill City.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down